Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant seem to scan hardlry any HD channels
H2H with same settings finds them all .Am i missing something.
Does auto bowk work ?
Says cant read Data for me
Thank you

in that case, what net id are you in. the H52tc image has not been updated for a couple of weeks so ABM may need updating as apparently some frequencies have changed. Try pressing the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Update config files and once its complete run a scan.

in that case, what net id are you in. the H52tc image has not been updated for a couple of weeks so ABM may need updating as apparently some frequencies have changed. Try pressing the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Update config files and once its complete run a scan.

I've just tried this on H2H and it says incompatible 2.7>2.8

Net id taken from tivo box and h2h
Not getting HD sport or Movies but am getting a few
Not getting free to air HD
Thank you

ok mate sounds good .
Still not scanning HD
Tried single known transponde from other box
Comes back with no channel,
did update the config file ,
But still couldent read data ,
Thanks for the build ,
Look forward to the update , Cheers Mate

press the green button and then the red button to take you to removable plugins list. Now select System plugins and highlight Autobouquetsmaker.

If it's version 2.7x or less press ok to delete it, answer yes to confirm removal. Once deleted exit back to TV screen and then hold power button down until menu appears and select 'restart gui'. One restarted, press the green button twice to take you to 'Downloadable plugins' list, again select System plugins and then AutobouquetsMaker and answer yes if prompted to confirm installation. Once installed press exit a few times to return to tv picture and and then hold power button down until menu appears and select 'restart gui'. Once rebooted run an Autobouquets scan.

Grogbuild has been updated for the H4 and H7 this evening, the H2H and H52tc will be done over the weekend at some time.

Do i update all of these? Edit i am...

Attachments

• 3330DACD-8F6A-4981-BC7D-67ED1DEE8E98.png
    3330DACD-8F6A-4981-BC7D-67ED1DEE8E98.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
it's all or nothing with software updates:( but yes you can do that, it may say your image is old and erros may occur but most of the time it's ok to continue. I do software updates but then now and again I reflash a nightly build of ATV 6.1 as it keeps it upto date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back