Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Vu+ Uno 4K as it has 8 tuners and as the boss records all the soaps etc I don't have to worry about recording times clashing, on the other hand the H7C can have and Internal hdd installed, the Vu+ can't. H7C has sat tuner, my Vu+ doesn't

there is a Grogbuild download for the H7C, there isn't for the Vu+ LOL

Grogbuild has been updated for the H2H, using latest ATV 6.1 nightly build. Depending on how long you have and the image on your box you may be able to flash online, if you press the Blue button and then select Flash Online on the right side and then on the next screen press the Green button, if you see Groguild at the top of the list then you can flash that way rather than downloading the new image. Make sure you back up your settings and restore them after.

if there is the option as above then yes. It appears I missed adding that option on last weeks update.

ABM needs updating, delete the abm plugin and then reinstall it. I am in the process of rebuilding grogbuild but it takes time to get it done on the 4 boxes. New grogbuild will have latest abm.
Hi grog got all channels now HD also.
The download plugin for auto bowk is for 28e
if i delete the origional and replace with this one will it work.
have you got an auto bowk for cable to FTP thank you

what is auto bowk? if people are going to use text speak then don't expect a response. This is a forum not a text exchange. ABM works with satellite and cable

Ok the second part of your reply was all that was needed .
Thank you .
Also its not working at the mo on mine ,
As the request for info ,
Sorry to upset your weekend .
Isent ABM also text
Enjoy your evening

Last edited:
Auto Bouquets is Sat I understand
I cant find auto Bouqets for cable in plugins
Reason i posted , Ime moving them around via remote , easy enough ,
But thourght could ftp a new cable auto bouquets.
May try and ftp h2h bowquets to h4
Thanks for your Help

Look for Autobouquetsmaker in System Plugins on the downloadable plugin list. This is what is installed on my build so why you are using Autobouquets I don't know

Look for Autobouquetsmaker in System Plugins on the downloadable plugin list. This is what is installed on my build so why you are using Autobouquets I don't know
I am useing your backup image and Auto bouqetsmaker just so that you do know it returns .
Can not read data .
updated config files still can not read data
Not to sure why the Animosity
Were all here to help.
Hope your football won the weekend
Thank you

IF you are using Autobouquetmaker then it is cable and satellite. When does it return that error? have you got both satellite and cable connected to the box or just cable? When did you flash my build?

IF you are using Autobouquetmaker then it is cable and satellite. When does it return that error? have you got both satellite and cable connected to the box or just cable? When did you flash my build?
H4 Doesent have sat feed on my box grog,?
Its your build from post one
It returns cant read data after reading 609 channels
Were as on vix it then creates the auto bow k
This one doesent and still have regional channels (ie east midlands )
Sorting with remote now
But as first post if you have a amended Autobouqueter i could FTP that would be exellent
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back