Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start from scratch as I got the "too many" message :( Do I just install then restore settings from backup

Any chance you can add version to filename. Not sure how I can be sure I am downloading the latest

Thank you Grog for this fantastic build and workaround for the hd channels, coverted to oscam from nline .wouldn't work at first but it seems I needed a comma before the port number . All up and running again, cheers :)

any news when h5.2tc will be updated grog

I've just uploaded the h52tc build with latest software updates so should all be good
I am going to start from scratch as I got the "too many" message :( Do I just install then restore settings from backup

Any chance you can add version to filename. Not sure how I can be sure I am downloading the latest
Yes, back up settings, reflash and then restore settings. If you have a recent grogbuild install (last month or so) you may be able to flash online and then it prompts you to backup and restore.

Yes, I will see what I can do about adding version numbers, currently the Grogbuild is hardcoded into the flash online routine so I will need to find a way for it to read the new version from the server. I can't promise anything though:)

I've just uploaded the h52tc build with latest software updates so should all be good

Yes, back up settings, reflash and then restore settings. If you have a recent grogbuild install (last month or so) you may be able to flash online and then it prompts you to backup and restore.

Yes, I will see what I can do about adding version numbers, currently the Grogbuild is hardcoded into the flash online routine so I will need to find a way for it to read the new version from the server. I can't promise anything though:)
Ok grog is it the build at top or is there a rebuild link.

Sorry @Kelly76 bit confused, if you press the blue button on the remote and then select Flash Online -> Green button you should see Grogbuild at the top of the list flash with that. If you don't see grogbuild in your list then you will need to follow the instructions in post 1 to reflash.

Not wanting to sound ungreatful, is there an eta on the h4 build? Non hd sport viewing is getting right on my tits

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Am trying to flash Grogbuild on my zgemma h2h but when i insert the usb and power back up the display reads usb update instead of flash and then loads the box back up without flashing. Any help?

reflashed my h2h with this Grogbuild ATV 6.1 running on newcamd ....can confirm no sound issues on any of the channels ..great build
only thing i cant sort are the picons (there is a post about the picons set up but i cant find it)

Am trying to flash Grogbuild on my zgemma h2h but when i insert the usb and power back up the display reads usb update instead of flash and then loads the box back up without flashing. Any help?
I had the same problem earlier...ended up using a new usb stick and used the front usb slot !!

iIt sounds like you haven't renamed the file noforce to force. When it shows usb update hold the power button and after a second or two it should change to flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back