Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed your build last week. I have backed up my setting via blue button then back up settings. If I flash online will I then be able to do software updates. Using a h2h

Installed your build last week. I have backed up my setting via blue button then back up settings. If I flash online will I then be able to do software updates. Using a h2h
Yes, after I created the build I did a software update on my h2h, there was only 2 updates but it worked fine

Just flashed. What option do u press when it says what u want to do. I selected option 4.
I think I select 1, can't remember off hand what the options are. I normally flash and then restore settings via blue button after its flashed, but thats me:)

it sounds like you've flashed with an old build, if you have downloaded one today it should have the date attached to the file name ie Grogbuild_zgemmah2h_20171129.zip

I will put something together for flashing online in next few days
Hi can I have link to download latest build for h2h plz.

Hi can I have link new h2h build plz?

You should be able to find this yourself really, you can't expect the person who did the build to deal with every user one-on-one - it's in Downloads at the top of the page people, everyone can find it, (and other builds) easily enough http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbbuild-h2h-and-h5-2tc-atv-6-1-cable.30/

don't forget to show your appreciation to the person who did all the hard work, buy him a brew when you do your download, he needs it, the poor bugger is knackered - not slept in a fortnight :grin: do it!!!!:(y):

I think I select 1, can't remember off hand what the options are. I normally flash and then restore settings via blue button after its flashed, but thats me:)
Cheers mate. Got it working and now it only shows 2 software updates. Is it safe to do the software updates now?

Just noticed that the epg on bbc1 HD is showing the same as bbc2 HD. Done a abm scan and imported epg but no change. I did flash online yesterday so could this have something to do with it

Cheers mate. Got it working and now it only shows 2 software updates. Is it safe to do the software updates now?
As said above, I did the software updates, all to of them just after building the build and all went well.
Just noticed that the epg on bbc1 HD is showing the same as bbc2 HD. Done a abm scan and imported epg but no change. I did flash online yesterday so could this have something to do with it
I've just checked on my vu+ and its the same. EPG data is populated by EPG Importer and it looks like they have messed it up. This is something that would be the same for all builds using epg importer

As said above, I did the software updates, all to of them just after building the build and all went well.

I've just checked on my vu+ and its the same. EPG data is populated by EPG Importer and it looks like they have messed it up. This is something that would be the same for all builds using epg importer
elephant - what image have you put on your vu+ please? I'm struggling to find one that fixes the audio description issues. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have my own image on my VU+ Uno 4k might release it one day if the boss lets me have the remote for long enough

I have my own image on my VU+ Uno 4k might release it one day if the boss lets me have the remote for long enough
Ah right fair enough. I have the vu+ solo se version 2 box. Can't seem to find a fixed image anywhere. I can follow sets of instructions how to install builds like your kind self make but wouldn't have a clue how to do anything like that myself. I'll keep looking and hope someone makes one for the vu+. Yours for the h2h is excellent and the h2h is running very smooth. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Anyone have any issues with restoring settings from backup. Just updated grogs latest build today and im installing my backup settings but it seems stuck on the installing plugins screen

Now says download timed out
Bad address nonpublic.space

After all that waiting it didnt work so looks as though im going to have to redo everything again :(

Last edited:
This happened to me, all looked fine until restore. Still, got my full flashing from scratch down to below 15mins as a result!

Hi all sorry in advance I am new to most of this, I have flashed (Via USB) my H5.2TC with Grogbuild-zgemmah52tc.zip(20171122). When I check the software updates it says that I have 74 available. Can I just press the green button to update, as I believe I have Grog's latest build installed as above? All help and advice greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back