Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok press red button and select Plugins/Mount manager and make sure your usb stick is mounted on /media/hdd

at last the H52tc image has been updated. includes audio fixes and software update fix.

Instructions to flash online (also being added to post #1 of this thread),
NOTE: If you flashed your box before early October then online flashing of Grogbuild is not available)

1. Press the blue button and then select 'Backup settings'
2. Once backup is complete, select 'Flash online' and then on the next screen press the Green button
3. You should now see Grogbuild at the top of the list. Highlight this and press the green button to flash. If prompted to backup settings select no as we've already done this.
4. Once the files have been downloaded you will be given a menu of options to flash. Select option 2.
5. The box will now flash, this takes a few minutes and should restore your settings.

NOTE: If you flashed your box before early October then online flashing of Grogbuild is not available)

2. Once backup is complete, select 'Flash online' and then on the next screen press the Green button
3. You should now see Grogbuild at the top of the list. Highlight this and press the green button to flash. If prompted to backup settings select no as we've already done this.
4. Once the files have been downloaded you will be given a menu of options to flash. Select option 2.
5. The box will now flash, this takes a few minutes and should restore your settings.

Thanks, will keep this fir futures reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will I be able to download extra cams on the h5 2tc ? I get nothing at all on the wooshbuild only mgcam 138r1 which keeps cutting out .

Will I be able to download extra cams on the h5 2tc ? I get nothing at all on the wooshbuild only mgcam 138r1 which keeps cutting out .
press the Green button TWICE which should take you to the downloadable plugins list, select softcams and then install whichever cam you want that.

Grogbuild has cccam, mgcamd and oscam installed, I thought wooshbuild did aswell

press the Green button TWICE which should take you to the downloadable plugins list, select softcams and then install whichever cam you want that.

Grogbuild has cccam, mgcamd and oscam installed, I thought wooshbuild did aswell
Not possible if nothing shows up on screen even after rescan

Is the H4 basically an old star 2S but with a triple cable tuner instead of the twin sat? As looks same specs as the 2S, but seems a bit backward putting it out in 2017 if its a 2015 spec box.

Hi - started using this image - its great thanks grog!
just a quick question - im trying to change my videomode to "just scale" but it doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Anyone know if this has changed or if its possible to do?

Morning

Quick question if a techy can help

Thanks to grog I was able to get my box backup and running again.

The question is, I got boxes off the same guy for friends and family and now its time to flash their boxes; I noticed when I done one of them that their line was the same as mine so was hoping that I can just use my backup to flash their boxes directly? I take it it is the Mac address or something that the server recognizes or something like that?

Would save a lot of time if i could just stick a USB in flash and then hand it back to them.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks guys

Morning

Quick question if a techy can help

Thanks to grog I was able to get my box backup and running again.

The question is, I got boxes off the same guy for friends and family and now its time to flash their boxes; I noticed when I done one of them that their line was the same as mine so was hoping that I can just use my backup to flash their boxes directly? I take it it is the Mac address or something that the server recognizes or something like that?

Would save a lot of time if i could just stick a USB in flash and then hand it back to them.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks guys

I’ll answer my own question here; I checked the first box and the line is different so always best checking line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not possible if nothing shows up on screen even after rescan
sorry not sure I follow, after scanning what?

Hi - started using this image - its great thanks grog!
just a quick question - im trying to change my videomode to "just scale" but it doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Anyone know if this has changed or if its possible to do?
I'm sorry can't help you there, that is an ATV issue/change I would think as I don't touch the video settings when I create the build.

sorry not sure I follow, after scanning what?

I'm sorry can't help you there, that is an ATV issue/change I would think as I don't touch the video settings when I create the build.
After I refresh sorry I meant to says refreshed the box and now the list comes up however I cannot install mgcam 135 just comes up install failed even after I have uninstalled the previous cam (138)

done the flash as above ..works a treat ! cheers grod68

Quick one Grog,
The Sky Greats Picon isn't showing, any idea how to fix?

Delete the /media/hdd/picon folder, press green button and then select Dream Explorer, select media from the list and then hdd from the next list. On the final list just highiight picon and press the red button once to delete it.

Once it has deleted press exit button a few times to return to tv and then hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select 'Restart' (NOT restart gui)

Once the box has restarted you should have the sky greats picon.

This was down to error with my server where the picons are downloaded from, which I have now fixed.

How come the media browser plugin does not detect any media on the hard drive ? I have lots of films etc on there but it says no media detected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back