Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the media browser plugin does not detect any media on the hard drive ? I have lots of films etc on there but it says no media detected ?

that is a standard atv plugin that I've not changed, have you browsed to the correct folder?

when you first open the plugin select parent directory and then browse to the folder where your files are stored. Also while in the plugin press the menu button and then 'Edit settings' and change the 'Start directory', press green to save any changes.

This is a plugin query really rather than a build issue so if you struggle with the above you would be better off starting your own thread specifically for the issues you're having

Delete the /media/hdd/picon folder, press green button and then select Dream Explorer, select media from the list and then hdd from the next list. On the final list just highiight picon and press the red button once to delete it.

Once it has deleted press exit button a few times to return to tv and then hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select 'Restart' (NOT restart gui)

Once the box has restarted you should have the sky greats picon.

This was down to error with my server where the picons are downloaded from, which I have now fixed.

Thanks Grog, that sorted it, was/am unsure how the picon part worked.

Gather they need manually updating as and when?

yes, I had thought about having at automatic update every x days but they may not change for and didn't want to add unnecessary tasks.

Would your build work on a h3.2tc? As just checked and both the 3.2tc and the 5.2tc have the h3 folder inside the zgemma folder for flashing.

I've heard the H2H image should work but had no one confirm it. Unfortunately I don't have a h3.2tc to test it on

Well ive just ordered one from site sponsers and ill let u know if it does. Its for my sis boyf xmas as hes currently on vms lowest package and kodi sports etc just not up to scratch

Hi there. I've just flashed Grogbuild as a mate told me it solved the missing audio issues for channels such as C4 HD and Sky Main Event HD from my previous set up.

Unfortunately now I can't get any channels and when I do an AutoBouquet scan its says 'Cannot read data' after a short wait.

Any help much appreciated - need to get it back up and running for the footy tomorrow night!

have you set the net id?

What box? have you set sky/freesat as a provider without enabling sat tuner?

Sorted it now! I hadn’t put my line back on haha! Doh!

All audio working now :)
Looks like a great build thank you for your work!

yes, I had thought about having at automatic update every x days but they may not change for and didn't want to add unnecessary tasks.

Sorry, just noticed the picon for ITV Granada isn't showing. Any idea what the file name should be? (Or how I find out?). Then I'll copy the normal ITV icon file for it, which is showing for cable.

hi put build on all working but when I press epg I get a message merlin epg center not installed can you tell me how to download this
thanks

hi put build on all working but when I press epg I get a message merlin epg center not installed can you tell me how to download this
thanks
What build was you using before flashing with grogbuild ? this sounds like your settings have restored and is trying to use a plugin that grogbuild doesn't use.

To use the merlin epg center plugin you will need to use google to find where to download and install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back