Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for prompt reply, yes, definitely mg file with working line, as I said it’s a back up of my own box which is working fine. It’s an h2h, yes streams ok
So you have H2H working which you backed up and then flashed onto another H2H on which you're getting no channel apart from FTA.

are both boxes still using the same line and on at the same time? If so it could be your line isn't 'multiroom' try powering off the original h2h and see what happens

sorry not had chance yet, hopefully will give it a go in a minute, if it doesn't flash then will rebuild it

Yes, did a manual scan still got fta
I don't know then, if you are able to stream using the IPTV player plugin and you have double checked the newcamd.list file I am stumped, you might get more help starting your own thread as others may have had similar issue.

something strange going on.

if I put the zgemma folder on the box's normal usb stick that was initialised on the box and then do blue button -> Software Manager -> flash online -> local and browse to sh1 folder on usb stick and flash that way it flashes fine.

If I try flashing using a usb stick formatted fat32 either via software manager on the box or the normal way, ie from powering the box on it, doesn't flash.

I've never known of this issue before.

Top man , let me no when all good
The image itself is fine, I've just done an online flash without an issue. So for some reason it's not flashing off a usb stick that is formatted fat32. I've tried with a usb stick I use to flash all my boxes.

Ok, the h1 I have is blank has no image on it at all , at work just now , but I could put the file on a usb stick that I use on another box and try it that way

Can I do the online install whilst on a different image (AndyMC) ?
Yes, if you put the zgemma folder that was in the grogbuild zip file on your boxes usb stick and then press the blue button and select flash online from the right hand column, on the next screen click the blue button followed by the yellow button. Now browse to the zgemma/sh1 folder on your usb (/media/hdd/zgemma/sh1 ) and then press the green button to flash.

Yes, if you put the zgemma folder that was in the grogbuild zip file on your boxes usb stick and then press the blue button and select flash online from the right hand column, on the next screen click the blue button followed by the yellow button. Now browse to the zgemma/sh1 folder on your usb (/media/hdd/zgemma/sh1 ) and then press the green button to flash.
can confirm works on above way just tried it ..only probs i had when do a restart have to turn it of via the white button ..h2 confirmed just setting the rest up noo.. cheers

can confirm works on above way just tried it ..only probs i had when do a restart have to turn it of via the white button ..h2 confirmed just setting the rest up noo.. cheers
From now on, any updates/reflashes of grogbuild you want on the box can be done by going back to flash online but clicking online rather than local and grogbuild will be at the top of the list.

When I get time I will try to figure out why the image won't flash in the normal way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back