1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by grog68, Jul 30, 2017.

1. chefdemarlon

chefdemarlon Registered

Cheers for the reply and no probs just checking before i update cheers

2. elephantman

elephantman Registered

I'm currently using grogbuild on a h2h. Do I need to update to free range and if so do I need to follow the instructions on the free range thread or can I update via the remote

3. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

if everything is working fine for you then no need to update, but if you do decide to update at some point then yes you will need to following the instructions for Grogbuild FreeRange

4. elephantman

elephantman Registered

Thanks. Can this be done via the remote where it gives u the option to flash online.

5. grog68

unfortunately not, you can flash atv online with the remote - blue button -> Flash Online -> Green Button -> latest file and then green button

Once installed then you either need to use webif in your browser or putty/telnet on pc to copy code to start install.

6. elephantman

elephantman Registered

OK thanks. I have just checked and have open atv 6.1. Do I just follow your
    Installing Grogbuild FreeRange steps 1 to 7 as I would have restored my settings

7. grog68

Yes,

8. jipo121

jipo121 Registered

Grog68 this worked perfectly for me on my H2 but I have had to reflash my box recently and that link above no longer works for me so I cant find the code I put in the browser for a local install. Is there any chance you can pm me the line. Thanks again

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  9. grog68

You would be better looking at Grogbuild FreeRange http://www.techkings.org/threads/grogbuild-freerange-for-all-enigma2-boxes.141048/ as it is far more upto date,

jipo121 likes this.