GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi grog
I know you are very proud of your new efforts that dispense with usb sticks/flashing etc, and rightly so, but is there any chance of a download to do it old school for anyone having problems connecting with openwebif.
Ps. You are a legend
The problem with the old method of creating a downloadable image I need to create it on each specific box, this is both time consuming and expensive keeping lots of different boxes.

you can use c lines or CWS lines as well as oscam if your box isn't an arm based box. You can use the 'Add a line' plugin that is installed in the build or just copy the file to the /usr/keys/oscam folder via ftp or file explorer

Just did software update and got stuck in unable to install updates loop box will restart. Had to reflash must be a bug in one of the updates any idea which one thanks.

When was the box flashed?
how often do you do software updates? if quite a while since the last time then it could just be a conflict somewhere

it's always recommended to do a complete backup prior to doing software updates.

When was the box flashed?
how often do you do software updates? if quite a while since the last time then it could just be a conflict somewhere

it's always recommended to do a complete backup prior to doing software updates.
Got latest builds, it's fine after reflash cheers.

Hi I have a zgemma h2h box with whoosh build on it, it's not been in use for a few weeks and I turned it on and wasn't working, seemed to be an Internet issue on the box as it wouldn't connect but Internet works at home,, so I tried to flash it again with whoosh build but now I get a http error 404 message.

I just want the box to work not really bothered about the firmware or flash on it. So I was wondering whether if I tried grogbuild or another firmware whether the box would work ? I thought it would be better to ask first incase I come across any other issues.

Thanks

Hi I have a zgemma h2h box with whoosh build on it, it's not been in use for a few weeks and I turned it on and wasn't working, seemed to be an Internet issue on the box as it wouldn't connect but Internet works at home,, so I tried to flash it again with whoosh build but now I get a http error 404 message.

I just want the box to work not really bothered about the firmware or flash on it. So I was wondering whether if I tried grogbuild or another firmware whether the box would work ? I thought it would be better to ask first incase I come across any other issues.

Thanks
I would check the internet on the box first, put the box into deep standby (hold power button on remote until a menu appears and select deep standby) and then reboot your router, one the router is back online turn the box back on. When you say it's not connecting to the internet what do you mean? what version of wooshbuild are you flashing?

I would check the internet on the box first, put the box into deep standby (hold power button on remote until a menu appears and select deep standby) and then reboot your router, one the router is back online turn the box back on. When you say it's not connecting to the internet what do you mean? what version of wooshbuild are you flashing?

I factory reset the box the same day and connected the Internet on the box and the Internet is now working on the box, however it is now not flashing, I am using basebuild wooshbuild I'm not sure which version , how ever I try to flash the box and I get a message that says 'http error 404' or something along them lines, and sometimes I also get an error message with a blue screen and lines of code stating that there is a software issue.

The box is not flashing, is there anything else I can try?

I factory reset the box the same day and connected the Internet on the box and the Internet is now working on the box, however it is now not flashing, I am using basebuild wooshbuild I'm not sure which version , how ever I try to flash the box and I get a message that says 'http error 404' or something along them lines, and sometimes I also get an error message with a blue screen and lines of code stating that there is a software issue.

The box is not flashing, is there anything else I can try?
check the wooshbuild support thread, you are using an old version of WB. or flash ATV and follow instructions in this thread for Grogbuild. Never factory reset, it really messes things up

check the wooshbuild support thread, you are using an old version of WB. or flash ATV and follow instructions in this thread for Grogbuild. Never factory reset, it really messes things up

I think I have tried to use a new version of whoosh build as I Downloaded another version few days ago but it seems like I have the same issue then I tried to flash the box with openatv 6.2 by following your instructions in this thread , however when I try to flash with openatv 6.2 it automatically gets directed to the whoosh build flash page on my box and I don't have any other option.

I will try to take a look on whoosbuild support thread but I think I have already posted on that thread few days ago and still have not received a response.

if it reverts to wooshbuild then you haven't flashed ATV.
Yes it hasn't flashed atv, I've tried to flash with openatv 6.2, I put the file on the USB plugged it in to the box but when I try to flash it automatically goes to whooshbuild screen and the only two options are to continue the whoosh build flash or to exit.

When I continue and choose my location then try to flash it comes up with 'http error 404'

I will try the support thread as I don't seem to be havin any luck at the moment

anyone having a boot issue on a H7C using grogbuild?
got the latest openatv 6.2 but for some reason after installing grogbuild once i power down /unplug the box to move it somewhere it gets stuck on boot and then does nothing.
any ideas?

anyone having a boot issue on a H7C using grogbuild?
got the latest openatv 6.2 but for some reason after installing grogbuild once i power down /unplug the box to move it somewhere it gets stuck on boot and then does nothing.
any ideas?
could your hdd of worked loose when you moved it?
does it count up at all on the led display or just stay on boot?

Ok re-flashed and all is working.
Turns out the open atv build was broken installing grogbuild over it just made it worst.
used an openatv from a few days back and that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back