Grogbuild won't flash - Zgemma H2H

Graham19811981

TK Veteran
Hi there I have put the grog build on to my usb stick but won’t flash in the back of the Zgenma USB port. Any help please

have you renamed the noforce file to force?

What does the box do? does it just boot up normally?

When you turn the box on, does the led display USB/Update ? if so press the power button on the front of the box when that appears for a second and then when you release the power button it should then flash

No I haven’t renamed it would that be it. It just reboots straight back up as normal. Il rename it now and try it. Thank you

No I haven’t renamed it would that be it. It just reboots straight back up as normal. Il rename it now and try it. Thank you
you have to open the file on the usb stick and were it says noforce rename it to force also when you turn your box on at the back when the usb is in back try pressing power button on front of box and it should change to flash and has the usb been formatted to fat 32 before you put the file on it

another option is let the box boot iup and then press blue button and select flash online, now press the blue button and then the yellow button. Selectr your usb stick and then browse to /zgemma/h3

Just want to say massive thanks for the help! I’m up and running with the grog build! First time ever attempted this and i done with the easy to follow instructions! Bit trouble with the line, but done it in the end. Thanks again boooooom no audio description

yep sure have did all, so formatting another usb now see if works on here. Silly me, ive been having freezes on grog build so fort do new flash, nitemare says boot then loads image

this just means it's not recognising the USB - make sure it's formatted with FAT32
make sure you rename the file as mentioned above

yep i formatted to fat32 on old one used, so trying another now . Forgot how put line in oscam but got reader notepad with saved info so just wandering where goes lol, that long till flashed it lol

once you've reflashed, the info goes in oscam.server, which is then ftp with filezilla into usr/keys/oscam folder - make sure it's in a .server file - a notepad file won't work

ok it formatting still so let you know, oscam still one best to use, i did previous, been getting loads freezing itv so fort do re flash

the freezing will possibly be down to the provider but it could also be the softcams/software, you'll find out once you've flashed a new image.
itv doesn't come through the line unless you mean itv HD

Back