Grogbuild won't flash - Zgemma H2H

it's up to you, if your line begins CWS = you can use mgcamd softcam, your line will need to go in newcamd.list and ftp to usr/keys, but your supplier will have to change it to a CWS line for you at the server end.
if you're currently using oscam, the chances are it's a newcam line beginning with N:

my line starts cws so had in oscam reader etc and saved so ill look for file also, if had using oscam, will it just be for oscam

thought so, so wonder what best one use as used oscam when audio come on while ago, my other usb still formatting lol. I had an old image grog build so updated software from box like, and stayed on boot so why had do new flash , thanks for all help, speak if usb wont flash and thanks loads

ok, well i'm not sure what any of that means but if the usb won't format, you may need to get a new one.
oscam doesn't cure the audio description, you need to reflash to a newer build.

only put oscam on old one as audio went on then so kept it at that, ill see if this grog a newer build, had grog on previous using oscam

yes, i just got new memory stick so gonna try now, already had grog build on but old image think and went update, it stuck on boot when did from box, so having to flash now

Got image on and waiting check i put line in right as no hd, also grog, my area code correct, yet shouldn't say itv Anglia should it as used to be Granada before u used your build?

you've not set the correct netid if you're getting BBC Anglia instead of NW
also, the sport Hd channels went off months ago, all other HD channels work fine

You might want to try deleting the bouquets in ABM and then run a scan.

Is it on ITV HD or ITV SD?

If it's just the program name in the epg that is wrong then it's probably an epg import mistake, which may or may not be corrected over time. If you select the anglia news and actually see anglia news then it's correct otherwise you wouldn't be able to watch it.

Back