Cable H2.H Picture distortion, Quality Issue when using the Internet. Help Please

Will order one as you suggested as same frquency as the original vm one as makes sense.
Was wondering if you could use it to replace the single vm behind the white wall box ?.
Cheers for the help

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tbh i haven't looked behind the box as this was a fairly new unit that was put in at home, but i wouldn't imagine it'd be an issue. On the other hand why not just leave it as it is, otherwise you could try it, there is no harm in that then you would know for sure.

Have ordered a Tratec and will use in after the Virgin Media unit to split my feed to box & hub.
Looks like the safest way to go!.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What I have found out by trial and error is first look at the splitter outputs and you'll see one at 3.6db and the other is 4.0db...connect cable from 4.0db output into the zgemma and the other output goes into TiVo box... Hopefully all your glitching should go...

Also if you make your own cables coming from splitter make sure the fray wire is earthing to the socket on both ends... Found out this today as I was getting odd glitch...

Last edited:
Back