h2s flas whats best for a newbi

hi guys whats the best flash... i put vix on and got the sky skin on and everything but i cant find were to put the cccam when using dcc the etc folder is just not there cheers

there all pretty close to other

vix isnt officially supported but atv is
so i think atv will be able update more easy

its not an update im struggling with i cant find anywere to put the line in... i must be doin g something wrong... is there not a flash with everything set up that i can download

i cant find it mate and i cant get filezilla to work on this shitty laptop grrrrr getting frustrated now and can see the lot going through the window

i cant find it mate and i cant get filezilla to work on this shitty laptop grrrrr getting frustrated now and can see the lot going through the window

I'm new to this as well but checked and the line is in etc. You could download an older version of filezilla as I did on XP and it works. I created a new CCcam.cfg folder in notepad and droped it into etc. as I also could not find it first time. My understanding is you have to name the file as shown CCcam.cfg.
Hope this is a little help....

Sorry just looked and it's in var/etc also. I'm not sure if this is correct but seems to work.
Goto plugins and download Dream-Explorer and you can see all the files there on the box.
btw the CCcam.cfg is a file ..... not a folder so will be towards the end of the after the folders.

Last edited:
Back