1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H5.2TC Noob & Setup

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H5' started by TheJones, Jun 4, 2017.

1. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

Seems to be a bit of a trend, cams issues with this box. Ipab seems to be less problematic but defo something that seems to flagging up more frequently.
    Possible build issues I would certainly try ipab if I were you

2. Cable Dude

Cable Dude Member

Issue resolved, he did not have the correct files in his keys folder. Did it for him through TeamViewer :)

grog68, Param84 and trainspotter like this.
  3. ste

ste Forum Supporter

Again, a case of user error...

4. Param84

Param84 Member

The problem has been resolved thanks to Cable Dude! Thank you very much.

5. trainspotter

trainspotter Member

i would agree with garyth here..
    im having to restart my cams every morning with this build,but im puting it down user error in my part
    as there is probably a fix to it on this forum..but having 2 young kids and a mental wife in the house the options of playing about with fixes are limited

6. Param84

Param84 Member

Thank you for taking the time to do it :d

7. Param84

Param84 Member

Not sure if there is a better section to post this on but I have now subscribed to a vm line. Finding most channels work fine but certain ones freeze constantly, in particular channel 4 +1, Fox, Fox +1, NDTV spice.

I have tried resetting everything including the router but still same issue. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Param.

8. ste

ste Forum Supporter

That will be your line provider - they all seem to have a handful that do that.

bangord30 likes this.
  9. Param84

Param84 Member

Thanks for the reply. I have used another line and that is working fine.

bangord30 likes this.