Has alot of serves gone down past 24 hours ?

this morning woke up to loads of txts on my phone from friends saying sly is scrambled .
I checked my zgemma (only 1 line on it ) all is working fine then checked the v8 in my other bedroom the 2nd line from the mutiroom and that is scrambled .
v8 had the new filmware and upto date channel list ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Snap, my Gemma fine but not everyone's. They're putting people on different ports.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Dont restart the zgemma. i made that mistake. It was the only one still working.Now all the boxes are down lol

Your thread title asks one thing - answered above, your post asks another - are you sure they are the same line (exact same details)? Because if so you have answered your other question - it is not the line if it is still working on one box.
Are all your mates on the same server? Do they all have the same Internet provider? Is this the same as yours?
Too many variables, unless you can be more specific.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Your thread title asks one thing - answered above, your post asks another - are you sure they are the same line (exact same details)? Because if so you have answered your other question - it is not the line if it is still working on one box.
Are all your mates on the same server? Do they all have the same Internet provider? Is this the same as yours?

I'm using the exact same line on all my boxes. Three have been down since last night and my zgemma went down 10 minutes ago when i stupidly restarted because i redownloaded the epg

we all are on the same type of line from the seller. newcamd . i have 1 mutiroom line at my house split between a zgemma and a v8 . the zgemma is working the v8 is scrambled.
all my mates have v5s or v8s all scrambled it has upto date filmware and channel list on it we are all on different isps tho ..

Some servers are down have you pm d the person who recommended it or Emailed the person you got it off Thats the best place to start

Some servers are down have you pm d the person who recommended it or Emailed the person you got it off Thats the best place to start

just had a reply told me theres a glich at the server and its being worked on... sit back and wait .

stop been in a panic as i too am off and not sent an email complaining of service down,as soon as they get it fixed hopefully should get a fix in 2 days then i would send him an email after that time if not heard anything.i would prefare he fixed the issue than spend time answering 1000 emails and pms.
give them a chance i say.

Mine went down yesterday but me and our lass where at work so didn't even know until seller sent me an email. Was back on by the time I got home..

Leeroy, if it's same server just leave as is then if working but goes off and need to amend then for the Zgemna you can just amend the line, for the v8 you have to completely delete and reinput your line from scratch, save and restart

Leeroy, if it's same server just leave as is then if working but goes off and need to amend then for the Zgemna you can just amend the line, for the v8 you have to completely delete and reinput your line from scratch, save and restart

cheers going to be a long week next week when it all starts working again . most of the people who have had v8s cant even update a channel list lol...

I think for most servers the changes are permanent and will involve some sort of manual intervention from the user. It won't just come back on.. :(

Just popped in to look for new line as son’s F5s box will not unscramble. Then I noticed this thread. As a whole have your box’s come back being primarily due to far end problems. I do not have any contact for line support as box from a friend of a friend. All ells works ok.Should I be looking for new line?<br>

Sorry if this has been asked but are there a lot gone off again, mine has gone again, just checking it's not something I have done, thanks.

Back