Has alot of serves gone down past 24 hours ?

Yep, you could be right scoob, however, if they've got as far as finding the DNS provider they've already got enough info to take the entire operation down (details of server IP's, ports etc) - It doesn't seem creepy or smart are too concerned with legal action as they are already working on bringing stuff back online. If you had the rozzers and the copyright bods on your case bringing the operation back online wouldn't be your first priority.
Anyway, I digress.... yes, stuff is offline, peeps are working on it - there are other providers if you want to take a look...

it could easy be skly

they could be scouting on here for example and if members disclose dns info they could take actions to shut the dns acct down

taking it another step further they could create accounts here and pretend to be someone looking for a provider

Very dishonest of them!

Update - it seems some creepy crawly related resellers have had new lines activated by him. I've emailed him as it's a bit unfair resellers are getting service whereas peeps on here have heard no news in over a week... Will let you know if I hear more. I wonder if forcefire would update us??

Find yourself a supplier that gives you a website to manage your lines on. I found mine via a TK Vet on that request a pay server thread and service has been great! Only gone down twice over the last 2/3 months to which he replied back within a few hours to say new cards were being added (probably explained why 2 out of the 3 servers were down according to the site). It costs a lot more than most of the PM's I was being quoted when I posted there but well worth it!

This won't help most people but don't always go for the cheapest line (I know budget is always an issue but I found with the cheaper lines to have way more issues with online/offline etc).

I've had no reply from the creepy one so if you are with him unless you're a reseller with him or in the close circle of people that he is talking to, I'd suggest a new line provider and cut your losses.
There are some really good services out there, you will have to pay more compared to the 'big two' but like androme said, it is worth it.

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as loads of other people regarding the dns servers going down, my only gripe is that I purchased 6 lines for friends and we only had them 48 hours before this mess started!! I'm having to fit the bill for everyone's new lines unless they come back on like promised and extra time is added also....

Have you tried contacting your supplier?
I think that your mates have to realise that when you do something like this, you take your chances. I certainly wouldn't expect you to fork out again. If this is the way they think, let them get their own lines.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Can't contact the supplier anymore, no email address works as they have all been cut off due to everyone bombarding them with emails regarding there lines.
his website hasn't been updated since the 8th November either, that's when he told us all to get a month line elsewhere while he fixes it...just hope he is coming back!

Ye I've got same supplier I bought line from the email he gave and it seems to be working fine so far but not sure if I will get the previous line back still have 3 months left

Can't contact the supplier anymore, no email address works as they have all been cut off due to everyone bombarding them with emails regarding there lines.
his website hasn't been updated since the 8th November either

Read my post numbers 44 and 48 above mate, we can't name people on here but post #44 and #48.
That is all.

Back