hdd and usb stick

possibly because usb or hdd are not setup correctly before first use and leave in box ,why do people want to remove usb to play on pc,stream box to pc when nfs or samba is enabled,all done through network.

Zgemma

brilliant helpful member for all those who require help setting up and flashing Zgemma boxes, you assistance is geatly appreciated.

mezza

Hi mate I realise this is old post. But I see you mention about not using a usb powered HDD I hadn't seen that and I've ordered one. Could I buy a mains powered usb hub and power the HDD thru that or would it still use power from port?

I use an Openbox v8s which plays all my hard drive films tv progs etc but when i try to play on the zgemma h2s there doesn't seem to be a media player in the same way to play anything accept stuff that i have recorded.am i missing something or can you not play prerecorded programmes on a zgemma h2s?

Hi guys, I have the Zgemma h2s with HDD if I bought the Zgemma h2h would my HDD work as normal in this box or would it need formatting? Thanks

Hi
Really enjoy the box
Would a 128 GB flash drive work to record things or is there a smaller set limit
Thanks

yellow is move file on my box, figured it out anyway. Pressed menu when on file list screen which gave me a secondary menu.

Thanks, someday I'll get the hang of these boxes!!

I second that comment . One day I too will get the hang of these boxes

I have solved mine installed wooshbuild and records with no issues also the planner is a nice touch looks like the real thing Good Luck!

Back