help need on how to link starview 7 ,,,to internet

wot part have you not got you do not need the cable connect lan adaptor to the box

Last edited:
if you say he does not need the cable to connect the adapter to box,have they changed the adapter then?
picture shows cable with adapter thats why i ask.

Last edited:
thats how ive linked it up block in box wit ethernet cable,attached but no joy cant find emulator either to see if its turn on

the box says sv7 on front does it and not sv6,and was the box brand new?
1819 is the code to enable it when on ssp1
try a laptop if you have one to check if you get a wired connection
check the link on post 25 is that your setup

Last edited:
i brought i 2nd hand coz the lad who had it hasnt got internet connection ,it say starview 7,,pvr digital etc wen i put new software on all the menu changed on it yep its that 1 on post 25 but rs323 cable

Last edited:
do you still have a contact number to see if he has the cable
with wrong cable box will not work,unlees you get the correct cable as i know you cant get the adapter,hopefully you can get a cable.

Last edited:
yea doin it all ,,,,i cant seem to get the emulator up to see if its switched on?????

Added after 2 minutes:

no not gotnumber for him ill get 1 of eby n see if works

Last edited:
it may be an alien device not supported as you should have got the contents as shown in the picture
best bet would be a dealer not ebay,things differ and may look the same but not work.

Last edited:
ok ill look out for dealer n see wat happens ....it had emulator on last firm ware but disapeared on new fw

i have found a dealer thats says he has the cables and yes the illusive dongle:happy:lol
google..... skywonder ..send them an email or phone them.
or send me a pm

thanks anto

Last edited:
Back