Help needed getting some glitchy channels

when you say vm fta, your know that only bbc1 sd regoinal is FTA on vm. no other channel will clear without the nagra keys of a legit card or share.

you could try go back to the image you had before, when it was fine and see if its ok. if it is then you can rule out the tuner. Are you using your own local card or have you got a "line" .. it could be a bad line

thanks
I'm using a line.
It was all working good until I updated my zgemna box to fix audio description.
Now having nowt but hassle with it.

in the router
on the side there should be a 'settings password'
type 192.168.0.1 into a browser and click enter, use that password to log into the router

Hi matey I know how to log into the router but don't know where to find the info requested.
Can you point me in right direction to finding it. I have looked under admin tools etc..

I'm using a line.
It was all working good until I updated my zgemna box to fix audio description.
Now having nowt but hassle with it.

I'm sorry but I think but if your line worked perfectly well until an update was done, then there is no reason why the line would be any different. That image you uploaded in an earlier post clearly shows to me its a signal issue and not build or line, to save you all the hassle, do you have friend that you can take that box to and plug in at theirs, it doesn't make sense trying all that's been offered, otherwise everyone would have the same issues IMHO

Last edited:
Hi matey I know how to log into the router but don't know where to find the info requested.
Can you point me in right direction to finding it. I have looked under admin tools etc..
advnced settings
tools>network status> click on ownstream tab
copy and paste data here for all 24 channels

Hi mate ive noticed my box since updating from wooshbuild v6 to v7 has had the exact same problem you have described. I planned to clear it tomorrow and try another build but if you have already tried Grogs i might just set it up myself and have as little as possible running on the box. Im in belfast by the way so its not a location issue and ive had no previous problems until i updated so its nothing to do with my connections or internet.

Ill let you know how i get on.

Another thing i noticed is that the updated ABM now has the favourtives list stated as Virgin (Uk)- All Channels which is slightly diff to how it was previously where it just stated All Channels.

You might say thats not that big of deal but when i set my dads up it was always stated as Virgin (UK) in the ABM favourites list and he was always complaining to me about the channels glitching i thought he was exaggerating and blamed it on the internet but it sames like he was telling the truth lol.

advnced settings
tools>network status> click on ownstream tab
copy and paste data here for all 24 channels
I have screen snapped photo of all 24 channels

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171210-143334.png
    Screenshot_20171210-143334.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20171210-143343.png
    Screenshot_20171210-143343.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20171210-143351.png
    Screenshot_20171210-143351.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi guys.
Got an update for ya.
I think I have found the reason why I had the glitchy tv channels.
I looks like the middle of rf connection (vm connection) on back of zgemma box had become strained with moving the box. I have addressed this to get a better connection and now all things seem to be ok.
Fingers crossed.
So thank you to all you guys for your help and suggestions to help resolve the problem.

Back