Help With Dreambox DM500 Channels

paul1987

can any body help me ive just bought a dreambox dm500 and i would like to now how to get it working with all channels like sky movies please can some 1 help

[video=youtube;aQDNBp6w97w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQDNBp6w97w[/video](y)

Attachments

• dm500_s_c_t_manual.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
is your box still on? mine is not on at the moment went off this morning

Depending on the image that is installed on your dreambox, it should say the domain name of the server you are connected to at the bottom of your screen.

If you take a note of that URL, just go to command prompt (Run | CMD) and type in ping "address here" (without the speechmarks), and if you are able to ping succesfully then you know you have an active connection to the server.

Its unfortunate that we can't really help one another in terms of why the services go down, because everyone subscribes to different servers, so the same problem will not occur throughout..

its back on now, bro texted me saying its back on, its always the server at cause, goes off then comes back on. But then again they are more better than the starview's.

its back on now, bro texted me saying its back on, its always the server at cause, goes off then comes back on. But then again they are more better than the starview's.

I know what you mean. :) My box was off for an entire day a few days ago. But being the tech nerd that I am, i'm always keeping an eye on the server I'm connected too. A traceroute revealed that the server that I was connected to had changed internet service providers hence the day it was down. :)

To the original OP, I believe you now have all the info to get you started. :) Check the PM sent to you from Bobby, it will help you get your Dreambox connected to a working server. :)

Back