Cable help with no channels

Hi guys i dont mean to hijack this post but i have been following it as i have a zgemma h7c box myself. on tuner A It has a satellite tuner. On tuner B it has a cable tuner. On tuner C i am lead to belive this is also a cable tuner. the problem i have is i can record satellite channels ok. i can also record 1 cable channel if i try to record 2 cable channels at the same time for some reason it wont. After following this post i am now thinking that tuner A is for satellite. and tuner B is for cable. and tuner C is for terestrial tv . when i purchased the box i was thinking this box was for 1x satellite tuner and 2x cable tuners . this box has really done my head in any advice would be good.

You can use B and C as either cable or terrestrial:
2 x cable tuners
2 x terrestrial tuners
1 x cable and 1 x terrestrial

each tuner needs an input appropriate to what you have set up in tuner config.

Thank you for your reply i have a lead going into each input and a sly cable going into the box when i do a full scan it picks up all channels on tuner A.. it also picks up all channels on tuner B switchable tuner type. but no channels on tuner C switchable tuner type... Tuner are setup A Satellite DVB S2X.. tuner B DVB T DVB C.. tunner C DVB C... i have tryd a manual scan on tuner c with nothing connected as in a post above and it picks up 465 channels . i then do a reboot of the box and try to record 2 pay channels at the same time example a movie channel and a spots channel and the sports channel is all distorted

Tuners should look like this:

upload_2019-2-28_18-37-32.png

upload_2019-2-28_18-38-13.png

If this is correct, try swapping the cables in B and C and scan again.
What are your SNR readings on each tuner?

I have swapped the cables around at the back and this is the result . And these are my tuner pics. the 1st picture with the pic breakup is just what i get when i had the cables at the back of my box before swapping them over when i record 2 channels at once. On one of the channels the other recording channel is fine
IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0128.JPG

on automatic scan picture
tuner A should Be DVB-S2X Sat
tuner B should be DVB-C
tuner C should be DVB-C

Last edited:
Yes, they both need a feed.
Just put a splitter on the existing cable to provide 2 feeds.
Tuners B & C are independent. I've got VM on B and Freeview on C.

Hybrid means that it will work on cable and terrestrial and 2x DVB-T2/C refers to the fact that there are two tuners rather than a dual tuner.

So @emmerdale needs two VM cables going into the 2 cable tuners in order to watch and record two VM channels at the same time?

Thanks for all your help guys i thought i would disconect all the cables from the back of the box as i did i noticed that the 2nd cable input was a little bit bent so i gave it a little push to straighten it out the picture now is a little better and can now record 2 cable channels at the same time. i think i will have to get someone to most probably re solder the thing.

Back