Satellite HELP with Zgemma h7s HDD

to be honest, if just for pausing/rewinding (timeshifting) etc live tv then why bother with an internal hdd ? just stick a 16gb or 32gb usb stick in it. There is space on 32gb usb stick for timeshift, epg and picons and a few hours of recordings if you wanted to record. If you find you are recording more than you thought then upgrade to hdd

to be honest, if just for pausing/rewinding (timeshifting) etc live tv then why bother with an internal hdd ? just stick a 16gb or 32gb usb stick in it. There is space on 32gb usb stick for timeshift, epg and picons and a few hours of recordings if you wanted to record. If you find you are recording more than you thought then upgrade to hdd
Thanks for that info grog :)

just looking at this thread now. any one know whats the best hdd I can buy for my h7c? is a 2.5" sata drive the one I need? im aware of the storage sizes but not sure of the type of drive I need to buy, any help appreciated
just put a WD750GB in my H7C no problems, they dont give you many screws though to fix the HDD to the plate, tight gits :grin:
installed in less than 5 mins :)

Back