how glitchy is your blade

inbed79

TK Veteran
ok how glitchy is your blade i have tried 3 lines 2 c and one n all seem to be the same gliching

yet on the f5 it does not seam so bad

ok how glitchy is your blade i have tried 3 lines 2 c and one n all seem to be the same gliching

yet on the f5 it does not seam so bad

My blade was doing a bit of freezing during the footy this aft. First time its ever happened with my current server.

Been watching tv all weekend all footy, racing , f1 , not a problem and never had a problem with this box ,

my blade only glitches if i am down loading 3 or 4 films while on HD normal programs has no affect, check ur broadband

well just done an up grade to broad band from 30mb to 60mb still the same stutters every 10 secs
put the old f5 back in no stutter what ever just goes to show a £50 box works better than a £150 box well fed up

well just done an up grade to broad band from 30mb to 60mb still the same stutters every 10 secs
put the old f5 back in no stutter what ever just goes to show a £50 box works better than a £150 box well fed up

Totally agree, both of my friends bm7000 have been glitching since early oct,,tried new firmware ch list to no avail. Other boxes on same broadband and same home plugs are fine! Today the same issues! Time yo get rid.

Your £50 box has about 3000 complaints about it on this website alone (blade box does not have many complaints at all ) ,Iam amazed that they even got to fit a plug on a skybox without it blowing up I no what box I would rather have!

Last edited:
Back