how long to get a sub on starview seven

eddie06

how long is the longest its ever took for starview to turn on a box number after paying your sub mine has been eleven days now tryed to email them but they told me it would be on and still nothing that was two days ago now they wont even ansew my emails all i can say is this is a piss take

First of all, it might be worth mentioning that Starview is in no way affiliated with TechKings.

Generally speaking, the box should be up and running within 48 hours I believe. Starview are known to have had, or currently have their fare share of problems, I would keep contacting them until I got a reply.

regarding sub (how long for connecting)

Hi,paid on the 30 july .time starts next morning after paying 31 to 8 bin waiting 9 days now ,said it would be connected later tonight or early in the morning .just a waiting game

Hi,paid on the 30 july .time starts next morning after paying 31 to 8 bin waiting 9 days now ,said it would be connected later tonight or early in the morning .just a waiting game

Like a lamb to the slaughter does nobody read the posts about Starview like the one below

Folks read this and learn your lesson, as it seems people just never do.

From another poster i read.

There are plenty of posters stating that their sv6 and 7 are now dead according to sv themselves,early boxes have chips with numbers starting from 101,102 and now i see one with 104,numbers are on the white label under box and it is to do with the chip used,the latest firmware has now vacated older boxes from their s@rver to be replaced by newer boxes,were you shafted stand up and be heard,starview say you need a new box,now are you going to buy another starview or not,2 years time i will add to this thread saying another dump of boxes

FIRST OFF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CHIPS IN THE BOX, ANOTHER STORY BEEN TOLD.

It was always going to happen, they are greedy bastards not happy with the subs they where getting now they want you to buy a new box as well as a sub, what a joke.

I say fook them dont buy any starview boxes, at the end of the day they need you more then you need them, i have always said when you bought a Kv box that was it there was no hidden charges, looks like i was right.

Guys the Starview and the Euroview is the same just different box, they just added a time bomb to the older boxes to kill them just like they done in the old days remember.

Why pay for something when there is no sub with KV you buy the box thats it, learn your lesson, SV ===== MONEY nothing else.

found a class uk free CS class ecm
no freezing pass it on and tell them ive recomended you

LINK TO CARDSHARE REFERRAL REMOVED.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was always going to happen, they are greedy bastards not happy with the subs they where getting now they want you to buy a new box as well as a sub, what a joke.

I say fook them dont buy any starview boxes, at the end of the day they need you more then you need them, i have always said when you bought a Kv box that was it there was no hidden charges, looks like i was right.

Guys the Starview and the Euroview is the same just different box, they just added a time bomb to the older boxes to kill them just like they done in the old days remember.

Why pay for something when there is no sub with KV you buy the box thats it, learn your lesson, SV ===== MONEY nothing else.

Out of interest who posted this and where, what is his username and is that person well informed?. I don't doubt what he states but I would feel more comfortable if this is being rumoured on TK that there are some hard facts behind it.

Out of interest who posted this and where, what is his username and is that person well informed?. I don't doubt what he states but I would feel more comfortable if this is being rumoured on TK that there are some hard facts behind it.

I posted it myself and you know yourself i am well informed on what is happening in cable land ;), on a side note the euroview will be next i believe !

reading another starview issue,vermin have blocked your box,so you need another one:whacko:,i have not seen or heard of this issue before,so is it a new story from starview,?fact or fiction:nolisten::nolisten::smoke rings::whistling:

reading another starview issue,vermin have blocked your box,so you need another one:whacko:,i have not seen or heard of this issue before,so is it a new story from starview,?fact or fiction:nolisten::nolisten::smoke rings::whistling:

They are trying to blame vermin on it, absolutely nothing to do with them, all down to SV and their greed nothing more :whacko:.

I suggest people wake up to this they are not selling boxes which is one of their biggest earners, they cant survive on subs alone it just would not pay them, or their team, so this was the easiest option give out new firmware and add a time bomb to the coding so when it either reaches a certain number of remote pushes, or a date the box would be rendered useless.

Folks either go to Sat as Hiteck has said i have the blade myself and cant fault it on sat and all the HD channels as well, or if you cant go the Sat route for other reasons go Kryptview route on cable, at least all you buy is the box and "NO" subs, plus as you prob well know they even supporting their old 750 model, the choice is yours as always, keep been ripped off by Starview, :whistling: or find a different route.

wonder what people il do if they payed by paypal and get no service on %

They wont be able to do anything, as they pay as a service, what you gonna say ahh sure i was trying to get a box switched on to watch unauthorized tv channels, ROFL mmm that will go down well all right, another thing would be there account will be well and truly empty by the time the 30 day time period ends on your claim to paypal. :whistling:

now hes banning anyone who speaks out about there box lol best think he could do for them :whacko:

Back