how long to get a sub on starview seven

I just tried to join, to see the scandal, and they thank me for my subscription, and they will get back to me as soon as they can because they do all registrations by hand. WTF is that all about???

from another site :-

The starview team are doing nothing but scamming you all.

In the last few months:-

1. They reduced peoples subs allowance by a month - few were told crap such as "If you renew you may get your month back" from selected "dealer" (on the payroll?)

2. The bricked loads of boxes and blame it on "unsupported" hardware - total bullshiit.

3. They block the serial numbers of loads more boxes abd blame it on "virgin media blocking them". More bullshit.

How long are you going to stand for this for - it's clear they are doing this intentional to make you part with your money - in there direction. I do remember rumours along time ago they had loads of stock - I guess this is there plan to shift them faster. Sitting stock is dead money. Even the EuroView is an old box that they were just launching previously before they were raided. More dead stock they are trying to shift.

They don't give a crap about end users - once you have parted with your £££ then there only interest is how to part with more £££.

Be warned - expect more "problems" to develop those who's boxes are still working.

If your box has been blocked/bricked - demand a refund from your dealer - maybe we should name/shame those who refuse to help.

they been telling people that are waiting for activate boxes are coming on at the moment give it time to filter downn the line
then you get a message blocked email them said need a new box what a loud off crap :whistling:

Announcement: if your Starview 6 or 7 is not working download and install NEW software from here -------
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?aasremdsdmnqeq3
-------- copy and paste the link

If anyone has a dead box, this is an announcement from their website, it couldn't hurt to try, could it???

what is your box number ??? if it has 100 or 101 ie 0266 101 or 0266 100 then I would wait m8.. cause these boxes have now been BLOCKED... they say fried... Defunct ( you can check barcode on back of box next to on/off switch... if it starts 100 or 101 ) applies to older SV6 boxes

now you would think if that was a different upgraded firmware why is the same number view 3.00 ups used:whacko::p

Its the same firmware that been on there site since July (No Change)

CRC32: 2144df1c
MD5: 0c565e551e1435dfc2e1df7674e22d61
SHA-1: f6e2e7ac6e1bf83356cb2157d8cb83d9e80b94af

Its the way the new code was written, it tells a certain eeprom to cease working after a certain amount of time, as you can see certain boxes have been effected because the same eeprom was used in god knows how many boxes.

They done it before with the old boxes killed them off to make people buy new ones remember the SV2 then you had the Sv3usb, then the killed that off it was then starview 4, and now they are up to the Sv7, you where all warned about this possible 2 yrs ago, but where shot down as trying to stir stuff up or sell other peoples boxes, well the other box is still going strong and still no subs.

Ohhhh and before i leave this post the "EUROVIEW" is going to be the next box to be dumped on scrap heap, i wonder what it will be on the screen this time ROFL the little green men from mars has turned it off ROFL

As for Kiddy and Starkings banning people from their forum for speaking out, count yourself lucky they are doing you a favor by not taking anymore of your hard earned cash.

well if the euroview also goes i would be thinking why they might be doing a runner:eyes::eyes::whistling:

Carnt believe it waited 11 days for box to be connected got e mail saying everytime we try to connect your box server it rejects no .then offered my subs back or a dicount on a new box .There is nothing wrong with my old box of 1 year they just won`t connect it.p m a few other people waitin they got the same txt saying tryed to connect you but server keeps rejecting your box no ,buy a new one,yours not very happy

Carnt believe it waited 11 days for box to be connected got e mail saying everytime we try to connect your box server it rejects no .then offered my subs back or a dicount on a new box .There is nothing wrong with my old box of 1 year they just won`t connect it.p m a few other people waitin they got the same txt saying tryed to connect you but server keeps rejecting your box no ,buy a new one,yours not very happy

ROFL what did you expect them to say, get your subs back cut your loss and either go the sat route or the other box for cable, simple as that, discount on another box when there is nothing wrong with your other box except they wont put it on the server, so as to make you part with yet more money.

Back