How to add extra files to an ISO Image

j4v3d

VIP Member
Hi

i've got an ISO image, but i want to add 3 zip files to the original ISO so i can burn it to DVD, how do i do it? i've tried but cant get it right

below is the content i have at the moment

118.jpg

thanks.

Using MagicISO to edit ISO file

1. Click to open ISO file or choose File menu and Click Open Command.

2. Dragging files or directories from Local Browser into ISO Panel. or click the button " or to add files or directories.

3. Click to create an new folder. Then enter the folder name.

4. Click to delete files or folders.

5. Press F2 or click to rename file name, folder name or volume name.

6. Click to save in ISO image.

119.jpg

Magic ISO Download:
Code:
http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm

the winrar files ive just added it to the ISO directory/folder

clicked file - save and its taking ages to move, still on 0%

As dan stated using magicISO or any other ISO editing software you can add those files to the image. But that is all you are doing is adding them separately to the image, they are not slipstreamed in to it. I am not sure what those other files are or their purpose, and the results may be ok with you. If you burn the resulting ISO to disk, they will be contained on the disk, but if you then use that disk to run the installation for Office, they will not be copied over with the rest of the installation files to your PC during the set-up.

my mistake didnt follow the instruction properly lol

its done now.. MagicISO is an awesome software (y)

I'm 100% safe hands I wouldn't be stupid enough to do anything and risk jeopardising my good name

I'm sure you are thekiddy. :)

Not judging you at all, but if you were to help j4v3d out this way, and then someone else stumbles on this thread looking for the solution to the same problem they will be unable to find it. So it makes more sense to guide users as they want help for the entire forum to see.

I'm 100% safe hands I wouldn't be stupid enough to do anything and risk jeopardising my good name

I'm sure you are thekiddy. :)

Not judging you at all, but if you were to help j4v3d out this way, and then someone else stumbles on this thread looking for the solution to the same problem they will be unable to find it. So it makes more sense to guide users as they want help for the entire forum to see.

As dangerous said this is a help forum, if everything was done behind the scenes through either PM's or as you are asking, others who browse through the site would not be finding any helpful information and before long we would cease to exist. All help is better kept in the open for the benefit of the entire community.

i appreciate your willingness to help me kiddy, but for two reasons i would not let anyone connect to my PC using teamviewer

- I want to learn by doing it myself, with the advice from the great guys on here

- As Dan said security risk involved, my PC is like my life, i guard it with my life on the line, i dont even let no one else use it lol

and lastly best keep it in the open as it could help others if they stumble across the problem i've had.

but thanks anyway, i really appreciate the help i get, even though i probably drive you guys nuts LOL

Back