How to enter VM line on whoosh infinity.

jamdorj

I've just flashed my Zgemma H7C with whoosh infinity but cannot seem to remember how to enter a VM line. Could someone please help.

I've just flashed my Zgemma H7C with whoosh infinity but cannot seem to remember how to enter a VM line. Could someone please help.
You can use a C line or oscam, you can't use mgcamd on that box using openatv, C line goes in CCcam.cfg and use CCcam2.3.2
oscam details need to be pasted into oscam.server file and use oscam softcam

these files are in usr/keys folder

You can use a C line or oscam, you can't use mgcamd on that box using openatv, C line goes in CCcam.cfg and use CCcam2.3.2
oscam details need to be pasted into oscam.server file and use oscam softcam

these files are in usr/keys folder
Thank you, too tired to try tonight, will try and see if I can get it working tomorrow.

Hi guys, I don't know where I am going wrong, I entered the line in CCcam.cfg but I still cannot get the channels working, I know the line is fine as it works on my Miraclebox. Please help.

is the C line in this format:
C: server.net 12345 username password?
don't post line details here.
is it how it was supplied to you by your provider and not one you've butchered from a CWS or N line?
did you copy/paste it into CCcam.cfg or type it in?
Are you using CCcam2.3.2 softcam?

I pasted exactly the same line as was given to me by my supplier in CCcam.cfg:
N: supliersdetails.xxxxxxxxxxx0 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
And since I'm using Whoosh infinity, CCcam2.3.2 seems already installed.

Okay, after reading through the forums, it looks like I've got an N line instead of a C line, how hard is it to convert the N line to C line or should I install vix image to use the current N line?

Okay, after reading through the forums, it looks like I've got an N line instead of a C line, how hard is it to convert the N line to C line or should I install vix image to use the current N line?

As mentioned above, you can use N: line in CCcam.cfg, or you can use it in oscam.server file and use oscam softcam, if you want to PM me the line I'll convert it to oscam for you and test it on my box for you to make sure it works, don't post line details publicly

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to @pabloescaban for all his help. He was kind and patient enough to reply to all my queries, got my H7c sorted and it's working fine now.

Can you update your email address, I am getting several returns from your email due to it being disabled.
Your account will be automatically closed after so many email attempts.

Code:
CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to j*******o.co.uk cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30). - mta1174.mail.ir2.yahoo.com

Can you update your email address, I am getting several returns from your email due to it being disabled.
Your account will be automatically closed after so many email attempts.

Code:
CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to j*******o.co.uk cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30). - mta1174.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Sorry, will do right now.

Back