How to get free netflix account?

They're not getting them free, I have done some research into this recently and when you google free netflix, you have to do a "survey" to get one. You do the survey, then get nothing.
You can, however buy cracked accounts very reasonably.

Yeah mate I've been researching aswell and came up with the same result as you but wanted to check here before I go any further with buying one . Is 1 year the limit you can buy or can you buy a cracked account for good?

Why try to elongate this? you are buying a guaranteed account, but it may get knocked off and your supplier may give you a new one and so on until the year is up. HOWEVER, the one you buy for one year may never be sussed out, meaning that it MAY last forever. If you follow the rules as laid down by your supplier, the chances are, as long as the person who owns the account keeps on paying, you will retain access.

There are however no guarantees after the year, if you catch my drift. How much have you been quoted mate

Its exactly as wheelo says.The risk is pretty minimal for the price aslong as you get it from someone who will replace if login it fails as it can happen quite frequently or not if you get what i mean?As wheelo says theoretically it can be ongoing passed the yr.

just been reading this the wife uses netflix alot can anyone send me a link to get it for 10 pound cheers lads

yea kept going off had to keep asking for new passwords in the end he even said he was stopping doing them had it for just over 2month

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ----------

sorry 3 month i had it

I've got one. If you are able to, go onto the dark net and have a look around. I can assure you that £30 is almost 10 times higher than you will pay on there.

Back