how to get menu to fit on my screen

Just a guess - Menu/System/User Interface/Position setup and adjust the settings in there.

That's how I do it on my vix box

i would have said thats how you get it to fit screen as screen image can move left/right and up/down.also on vix unless your using a zoom/upscaled version.

If you turn box off and tv off a couple of times it will figure how to fit. Or look for the "full" setting on ur tv. Like 4:3 16:9 full

---------- Post Merged at 09:42 PM ----------

The setting dont need changed its just ur tv needs to figure it out. Had same problem loads of times but messing with the settings does nothing (most of the time) on these boxs. But then one time will work perfectly. I just do the off on thing now on new install.
May need to do it couple of times.

Last edited:
thanks mate but got sick of it ive installed openpli now gonna give this a go im a total noob only had the box 3days and my heads in bit

out of been curious do you see picture moving in the interface when using the left/right button of ok button if remote is the same?

Happens on all the iboxs I do. Ui settings wont do anything 9times in 10. But then it kicks in and by then is all over place. Only skin I use is the installed vix night that seems to come on all the ibox safe images and never liked the sky/other skins a lot.
But MRmr could be different.

Back