How to grab media files from Zgemma Star H2 external HDD

Can anyone advise how to grab the saved media files from a HDD connected to my Zgemma, can I get it via FTP and if so, how would I do this? I've formatted to ext4, so my laptop cannot see the HDD

ftp is by far the easiest way to do it, however you can install a windows based 'reader' onto your laptop if you don't have access to your receiver, just your hdd (I only had my usb with files on it) do a quick search and you will find the thread. I got the info on the forum how to do it, so its not my solution, so credit to the person who provided the solution, who just happens to be the same person responding to your request for help !!!

ftp is by far the easiest way to do it, however you can install a windows based 'reader' onto your laptop if you don't have access to your receiver, just your hdd (I only had my usb with files on it) do a quick search and you will find the thread. I got the info on the forum how to do it, so its not my solution, so credit to the person who provided the solution, who just happens to be the same person responding to your request for help !!!

Thanks, I'll see if I can find his post on the forum... do you know what file type they are saved as?

Back