how to install ccam.cfg on amiko alien 2 spark from usb?

k13

How do i load ccam.cfg file from usb to my amiko alien 2 spark image and also how to load cline?

thanks

What cable do i use to connect box to pc?

Can i not put cam on usb stick and plug it in the box and upload ?

My new amiko alien 2 box arrived this morning preloaded with enigma 2 image. I have a cline. I'm clueless as to what I should do to set the box up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated

My new amiko alien 2 box arrived this morning preloaded with enigma 2 image. I have a cline. I'm clueless as to what I should do to set the box up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Amiko alien 2 you need to install servers via oscam

Do I install Oscam as a plugin? If so any links for plugin? I'm really lost only ever set up open boxes which were so easy compared to this.

You would be better installing openatv as your second image as it has many more features than spark, go here to download the image (top of the list will be the latest one) and go here to see how to install. Once you have installed come back here for any help

Yes box also came with openatv preinstalled. I need to know what to do next and how to do it? Thanks for your help

Right the box already has a server with channels working but i want to test another server to see if i get more channels.

ive loaded the 2nd cfg file on the box but cant find that cfg file in menu plugin? Am i doing something wrong as i still want to keep the first server on and just test the 2nd server?

How/where did you load the second cfg file? I converted the cfg file to oscam.server file and then copied it onto the box

I just followed the above guide from the reaper.

I lloaded the cfg file into the var folder. It already has a cfg file too.

So i have to convert the cfg file to oscam ?

Why is there no straight guide to this ???? I am really peed offf about this...im stressing out asking qsuestions and its taking too much time from me !!

Appreciate everyones input but need straight forward guide.

I couldn't see reapers guide for some reason I can't log onto tech kings on my computer (any ideas??) and my phone won't open reapers file. I was just like you frustrated there was no simple guide. I converted my cfg file to oscam.server and replaced the existing oscam.server file in var-users folder that sorted it for me.

Ive converted the cfg file to oscam.server and placed it config folder....what else do i do next?

So you replace the oscam.server file that was there with the new one you created? That should be it .. Worked for me make sure that the oscam.server file you change belongs to the oscam that you are using

The original oscam.server i copied to my pc for backup and then the new one i made from thr cfg file i overwrite it with the old one.

Back