how to install json module

Zgerman

Hi guys I'm new here I tried to download iptv player and I got always an error I have been told I have to do this anyone know how to install json module
opkg update && opkg install python-json python-html python-textutils

Are you using an old build. You shouldn't have to install anything else other than the plugin.
image.jpg
sorry didnt know how to turn the picture that is the image i use i tried to install iptv player but i get always a error this is what i have been told by the developer

You need to install json module.
opkg update && opkg install python-json python-html python-textutils

JSON module is standard Python module. If you are not able to install it via: opkg update && opkg install python-json it mean that you have old imge without working repo.
If you want to install json manually then follow this: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/simplejson/

most of recent new oe2.0 images r embedded & built with latest all required python files for IPTV & streaming , so try to upgrade ur box & use latest images if u want to watch IPTV or streaming plugins , otherwise u will face issues

i like the image i got but how can i update it would be really nice if u could help me thank

I don't know where you got your back up build from, but are you aware I am the designer of slyk-1-hd skin. And the page you have shown me is the about page, that should have all my details on. ha

That's me out... Have fun.

I don't know where you got your back up build from, but are you aware I am the designer of slyk-1-hd skin. And the page you have shown me is the about page, that should have all my details on. ha

That's me out... Have fun.
Hi again I bought the box ready made and I can prove it and also can tell you from who I bought the box if u want more details Pm if u can do it on here

Id recommend just backing up your line details and flashing wooshbuild onto your box instead. Ull get a nice image that works (atv not vix) and it comes preloaded with iptvplayer so no faffing about with json modules etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back