how to install line on zgemma h2s

ok I have put the file using filezella. when I go to zgemma box.as said On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select CCcam then restart box. when I go this far I don't seesoft/c1 or softcam manager. do you know ifits box or me doin something wrong. I have flashed the box towoosh v5

ok I have put the file using filezella. when I go to zgemma box.as said On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select CCcam then restart box. when I go this far I don't seesoft/c1 or softcam manager. do you know ifits box or me doin something wrong. I have flashed the box towoosh v5
I'm not with my box and I use wooshbuild v6, but I also didn't have the option to go menu/setup/softcam manager etc, mine is located by pressing the blue button, and the second option down, then I think softcam panel and in Cam 1 select CCcam2.3.0 and Cam 2 no cam. Restart which is one of the coloured button

Last edited:
You don't need to restart the box - as long as your line is present and correct in the keys folder then it will be a matter of selecting the correct cam for cam 1 then pressing green to restart the cam then the channels will clear. Remember that on the H2.S, only a small amount of channels still clear with a working line - BT Sports selection is a good way to see if it's working.

thanks mate, ok I press I get sofcam ; then softcam-panel set up. when I press yellow it comes up no device found. does that mean its not loaded the file through fz.

I have also zgemma h2s which is also doing the same thing and this one is flashed woosh v6. it changes its ip address and doesn't recognise. any idea why it has changed.

I think you should be able to scroll to the right until it show a cam, then save it, and then enable it, and then go to a premium channel and wait on your line to clear...

Last edited:
Use dream explorer via portal to navigate to root > usr > keys to check if your softcam file is in there and the details are present and correct first of all.

Just wondering if you have read and followed @FoxMan 's excellent guide :-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umihn162y9pcmxq/Basic User Guide v2.pdf?dl=0

You question/problem must be one of the most common, along with "My H.2s stuck on Boot", posted on this forum, hence there are literally hundreds of answers with solutions.
A 5 second search may well prove more useful to you than posting and having to wait for a reply that may or may not be pertinent to you problem.

In other words, what I'm saying is, why not try and help yourself, it could be a lot quicker in the long run.

Also no need to use ftp on a computer as the box can be accessed via network devices.
Hi just looking for a little help just got zgemma box flashed it and set up for channel scan i got loads of sports channels but for some reason no sky sports 1,2, 3 any reason why?????
Thanks in advance

Hi just looking for a little help just got zgemma box flashed it and set up for channel scan i got loads of sports channels but for some reason no sky sports 1,2, 3 any reason why?????
Thanks in advance

because they renamed to sky sports premier league, sky sports cricket, sky sports golf etc about a month ago

Also, if it's a H2.S - you wont get these channels via satellite anymore which has been well documented on here and across the internet.

My sub just ended and rather than extend the line he send me another and I am struggling like hell to add to H5.2 box using filezilla....

I put the newcamd.list file into etc then did the normal thing but still no channels.

HELP

Back