how to install line on zgemma h2s

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sparkrite
Have you checked the H.2s's internet connection is working ?

Hi. Did you get sorted..

Suspect you quoted the wrong post, but thank you for asking and NO I'm never "sorted". :):)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sparkrite
Have you checked the H.2s's internet connection is working ?

Suspect you quoted the wrong post, but thank you for asking and NO I'm never "sorted". :):)

.....and neither am I :grin:

Still trying to get the cccam/cline working.

still cant get N line to work. im using CWS = but at the very end the blank newcand.list has 12 13 14 lan. should I be deleting this lan ??????

still cant get N line to work. im using CWS = but at the very end the blank newcand.list has 12 13 14 lan. should I be deleting this lan ??????

Iv never seen "lan" at the end after "14".
Remove it, reboot and see if it works.

- - - Updated - - -

The line must be written exactly correct, all spaces in the right place, I'll take a look at my line later and tell you exactly where you need a space and where you don't.
Why not get a 24hr test line from someone else and try it, to see if the line is OK or not,

Lan1, 2 is a genuine line part but not necessary. It won't cure your though whether it's in or not. There's something else astray.

File definitely called 'newcamd' .list and in usr/keys and you're selecting cam mgcamd 1.38? You definitely have an ip address on your router? A mg_cfg file in same location??? Tried another?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yes it can be done on the box with the remote, but that is a long way to do it.

First you need to determine whether your line is a c line or a n line.
So when you get your line or file (right click open with notepad)

If the line inside starts with "n:" or "CWS = " it's a n line if it starts with "C:" it's a c line.

I like to add lines through FTP. so download a client, Filezila is the most popular.

Go to Menu > Information > Network on your zgemma. *MAKE NOTE OF YOUR ZGEMMA IP*
Go to filezila,
Host: *ZGEMMA IP*
Username: root
Password: root
Port: 21

N Line

Navigate to usr/keys/ on Filezilla
right click newcamd.list View/Edit
Simply replace the "N:" in your line with "CWS = " like this:
CWS = vm.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

for a cable line, paste your line in the top line of the newcamd.list document
for a sat line paste your line in the bottom line of the newcamd.list document
save the file.

On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select MGcamd then restart box.

C Line

Navigate to etc/ on Filezila
right click CCcam.cfg View/Edit
simply paste your c line in there in the same format, "C: ********************************* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14"

On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select CCcam then restart box.
I have changed my supplier of my sat line,because the software conflicts with my pc. I have 2 boxes zgemma vu. Solo, please can you tell me will filezilla programme both my boxes. What is the best way doing this. Thanks rodds

I have changed my supplier of my sat line,because the software conflicts with my pc. I have 2 boxes zgemma vu. Solo, please can you tell me will filezilla programme both my boxes. What is the best way doing this. Thanks rodds
Filezilla will allow you to edit/transfer your line details on any receiver.

I've not heard of a line conflicting with a PC before, can you give us more details?

Yes it can be done on the box with the remote, but that is a long way to do it.

First you need to determine whether your line is a c line or a n line.
So when you get your line or file (right click open with notepad)

If the line inside starts with "n:" or "CWS = " it's a n line if it starts with "C:" it's a c line.

I like to add lines through FTP. so download a client, Filezila is the most popular.

Go to Menu > Information > Network on your zgemma. *MAKE NOTE OF YOUR ZGEMMA IP*
Go to filezila,
Host: *ZGEMMA IP*
Username: root
Password: root
Port: 21

N Line

Navigate to usr/keys/ on Filezilla
right click newcamd.list View/Edit
Simply replace the "N:" in your line with "CWS = " like this:
CWS = vm.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

for a cable line, paste your line in the top line of the newcamd.list document
for a sat line paste your line in the bottom line of the newcamd.list document
save the file.

On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select MGcamd then restart box.

C Line

Navigate to etc/ on Filezila
right click CCcam.cfg View/Edit
simply paste your c line in there in the same format, "C: ********************************* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14"

On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select CCcam then restart box.

On softcam manager it is CCcam is it easy to change line to mgcamd or do I need to stay on cccam, I'll be honest and admit I'm a complete novice and don't understand ftp etc is there an easy way to add line using remote

I tried it this way , but no luck with the line going in, wooshbuild v5 all working 100% though.
Ill try figure out how to enter it manually.
might I ask how you did manually cos I am new to all this really (first post)
I cannot get onto my zgemma remotely as I keep getting asked for a password ( and I have exhausted all avenues here believe me)
any help appreciated muchly
Daz

Hi tried this as im having the same problem, in filezilla usr/keys not showing the newcamd.list file, tried the sequence above but no joy do u have to name file newcamd.list??and change N: to CWS = ?? Ta in advance
Hi Blakey hope this helps
C Line Setup CCcam.cfg should be supplied by your provider
1. On your PC, Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
2. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in’ root’ then press quick connect
3. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where CCcam.cfg is
4. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/keys
6. Drag your CCcam.cfg over to the Left box

On your Zgemma, Press Blue Button-System-Softcam Panel
1. Select Cam 1 scroll to ‘CCcam 2.3.0’
2. Green button to start
3. Exit

N Line Setup Newcamd.list should be supplied by your provider
1. On your PC, Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
2. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in’ root’ then press quick connect
3. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where newcamd.list is
4. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/keys
6. Drag your newcamd.list over to the Left box

On your Zgemma, Press Blue Button-System-Softcam Panel
1. Select Cam 1 scroll to ‘MGcam1.38’
2. Green button to start
3. Exit

Reboot Box

Hi tried this as im having the same problem, in filezilla usr/keys not showing the newcamd.list file, tried the sequence above but no joy do u have to name file newcamd.list??and change N: to CWS = ?? Ta in advance

Yes you do - and when you create the file in notepad, call it newcamd.list but before hitting save, change file type to all.

Yes you do - and when you create the file in notepad, call it newcamd.list but before hitting save, change file type to all.
Yeah i done all of that but not getting anything in usr/ keys on filezilla where do u save file desktop?? I must be doing somethimg wrong i got mgcamd 1.38 on softcam manger?? Baffled!!!

Defo a nline changed n to CWS = must being doing somthing wrong somewhere, will take some pics and upload them later, see if any1 can solve the problem!!!

Reactions: ste
I notice a lot people saying "just change the N: to a CWS = "

I would always ask your provider before doing this as the port can change and the line will be useless.

My provider has 3 different ports depending on your line of choice.

C line port 0001
N line port 0002
Mgcamd line port 0003

The cache only exchange servers will use just one port. That's why the marjoity say it's ok to just change the N to a CWS

If your line is not working a simple question to your supplier will clear this up.

I notice a lot people saying "just change the N: to a CWS = "

I would always ask your provider before doing this as the port can change and the line will be useless.

My provider has 3 different ports depending on your line of choice.

C line port 0001
N line port 0002
Mgcamd line port 0003

The cache only exchange servers will use just one port. That's why the marjoity say it's ok to just change the N to a CWS

If your line is not working a simple question to your supplier will clear this up.
Just emailed server awaiting answer on weather i should change N to CWS, this wouldnt solve the problem tho would it??

Back