how to install line on zgemma h2s

If it started with N just use it in CCcam.cfg in etc you will need to create the file if needed then use CCcam

That's if using vix

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just changed file to CCcam.cfg and still no joy!! Ive noticed that when i save file as all files and go back to it, it changes back toText documents (*txt)??

Here are all the files you need
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bq9osz3mr85zpru/cccam.cfg%20mg_cfg%20and%20newcamd.list.zip?dl=0

newcamd.list and mg_cfg for mgcamd goes in usr/keys

CCcam.cfg goes in etc for cccam

Just edit your line in the appropriate file and restart the cam you want to use

@dangerous I noticed you did the upload for mg_cfg in the downloads section is there any chance you could update it to include all cam files then it will be easier to link to.

If you want more help I could have a look via teamviewer and see what's happening, drop me a pm if you want me to have a look

Last edited:
Here are all the files you need
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bq9osz3mr85zpru/cccam.cfg%20mg_cfg%20and%20newcamd.list.zip?dl=0

newcamd.list and mg_cfg for mgcamd goes in usr/keys

CCcam.cfg goes in etc for cccam

Just edit your line in the appropriate file and restart the cam you want to use

@dangerous I noticed you did the upload for mg_cfg in the downloads section is there any chance you could update it to include all cam files then it will be easier to link to.
Good idea, will do ;-)

I would have thought the mg_cfg file should have been there anyway unless it's been manually deleted...

Good that it's up and running :)

I would have thought the mg_cfg file should have been there anyway unless it's been manually deleted...

Good that it's up and running :)
So happy to get it sorted when u say mg_cfg file should have been there do u mean on the box?

For those like me who are running Wooshbuild v6 on a Zgemma h2s and have an existing line that's faulty and wish to add a new line through the conventional method of adding the c line by ftp to etc on the box through FileZilla. Editing the CCcam.cfg- blue button and restarting the softcam doesn't get the line working on my box.

My provider suggested copying the CCcam.cfg file to a USB and plug it into the rear port and then use USB Cam Importer.

I tried copying the CCcam.cfg file to a USB (which has to be formatted to FAT32 to plug into a pc to copy the folder over) then plugging in the front and rear port. Neither way would the box recognise the USB and file through the USB Cam Importer plugin.

So through FileZilla I ftp the CCcam.cfg file to media/hdd, then through USB Cam Importer I could select the file and the plugin loaded the file.

This worked for me

For those like me who are running Wooshbuild v6 on a Zgemma h2s and have an existing line that's faulty and wish to add a new line through the conventional method of adding the c line by ftp to etc on the box through FileZilla. Editing the CCcam.cfg- blue button and restarting the softcam doesn't get the line working on my box.

My provider suggested copying the CCcam.cfg file to a USB and plug it into the rear port and then use USB Cam Importer.

I tried copying the CCcam.cfg file to a USB (which has to be formatted to FAT32 to plug into a pc to copy the folder over) then plugging in the front and rear port. Neither way would the box recognise the USB and file through the USB Cam Importer plugin.

So through FileZilla I ftp the CCcam.cfg file to media/hdd, then through USB Cam Importer I could select the file and the plugin loaded the file.

This worked for me

Whoishbuild is openatv so your cccam goes in use/keys not etc folder, etc is for openvix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoishbuild is openatv so your cccam goes in use/keys not etc folder, etc is for openvix.

Ok well that would have been nice to know, as not according to the YouTube videos I've watched and post 3 of this thread and numerous other tutorials.
The above at least worked for me

Ok well that would have been nice to know, as not according to the YouTube videos I've watched and post 3 of this thread and numerous other tutorials.
The above at least worked for me

Post 3 doesn't say what image the instructions are for, on openatv your cccam.cfg (the folder which contains your line) file is contained in usr/keys not etc. YouTube must have been mistaken.

Post 3 doesn't say what image the instructions are for, on openatv your cccam.cfg (the folder which contains your line) file is contained in usr/keys not etc. YouTube must have been mistaken.

Ok, it was within the etc folder when I tried to edit it, maybe I mistakenly ftp it there before while following incorrect instructions

Back