how to pay for an IPTV sub

kevbro

hi,
I have just read the request a sub only thread and it was said that:
"We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family"

what is the best method please, I always thought via Paypal would be safe

Paypal usually is safe, but the F & F option is only meant to transfer money to your friends and family, not to make purchases. The trouble is, paying for subs is not entirely legal, so paying with proper Paypal would expose you and the supplier to the authorities. But I really don't see what better options there are. What are you going to do if something goes wrong? File a complaint that the pirate TV service you bought isn't working?

To many friends and family payments can also expose a seller and lead to account bans making it very hard for a vendor of any type to recover their funds. On the flip side of the coin PayPal take a 3.4% of the fee received but any decent supplier will take payment as goods and services if they are what they claim to be.

I think there has to be an element of trust with your supplier. This is a clandestine or 'grey' market place if conducting the Paypal transaction as friends and family keeps it just slightly more covert what the harm to you. If in some small way it prevents the supplier from being identified by the authorities its to your advantage. For Christ Sake some people will be asking for a guarantee!

Its ok if you are just taking a short sub , to use f+f, but of course if it turns out that the sub is rubbish, then you've probaly done your money in, but I wouldnt recommend using it if you are paying out a decent amount, such as paying for 6 months or a year for instance, unless you know you can trust the seller.

It comes down to how confident of transferring money ove I use PayPal friends and family for me to pay my iptv supplier havnt had any problem over the past couple of years but either way if you use f&f or service and goods there's still a risk they will do one with your money

If sellers accept payment by PayPal for goods and services then it's easier for the buyer to get a refund if the service isn't to their liking.

Given the sheer number of variables involved in iptv, the lack of understanding from many customers, and the unrealistic expectations, I expect sellers would be giving refunds often as PayPal is bound to side with the buyer of something which is actually illegal UK sell anyway.

If I was a seller, there's no way I'd accept PayPal payment any other way than f&f. And as an iptv subscriber, I stick to short subs till I trust the seller and their service.

Same here, as long as you know that theres little chance of a refund, if the service is bad, then no reason why not.

The reason why alot of IPTV providers only use FF in PayPal is due to the numptys who think they can pay for 1,3,6,12months subs then when there about to expire put a chargeback in to get money back even when they have had no issues with viewing.

The reason why alot of IPTV providers only use FF in PayPal is due to the numptys who think they can pay for 1,3,6,12months subs then when there about to expire put a chargeback in to get money back even when they have had no issues with viewing.

100% agree

You’re buying an illegal service so expecting refunds is laughable, only pay what you can afford to lose, simple.

Those that expect refunds are usually from the same camp of people who request a test every 4 days or so.

I saw on facebook once that a guy was suggesting to someone that Amazon level of customer service is required lol

Those that expect refunds are usually from the same camp of people who request a test every 4 days or so.

I saw on facebook once that a guy was suggesting to someone that Amazon level of customer service is required lol
Too true, but these people mess things up for the genuine ones looking for a decent sub, thats why i would never consider being a provider, too much hassle involved.

Back