How to put number on epg

and the reason I haven't included instructions on it like I have for epg tabs, is the only available file is a compiled file. I therefore cannot check to see exactly what it is doing or what it is possibly breaking.
I am not testing anything on my box unless I know exactly what is written in its code.

There are two ways to do this, this easy way as dsayers says it to use autoboquets e2. The second you have to replace several of your boxes python componets. The files can be found from around post 300 on the WOS forum. Read all the thread after 300 though as I think there is a further amend further down the posts.

You just need to put your area custom not sd or HD in providers in autobouqete marker. For me I had to change channel swap to no that will give you the sd versions first because i don't have hd versions in my area for BBC and itv

Thanks for the tip kiddac on the WOS site ....
Your right loads to get through there lol, I found the post where the guy had posted all the needed files to transfer over :)

and the reason I haven't included instructions on it like I have for epg tabs, is the only available file is a compiled file. I therefore cannot check to see exactly what it is doing or what it is possibly breaking.
I am not testing anything on my box unless I know exactly what is written in its code.

Just tried this hack and my box wouldn't boot up stuck at 00 on OpenATV 5.1. Autobouquets e2 loads no problem but what I need is some Irish channels on it as when I am in Spain E4 and some other channels don't always work so switch to Irish channel which seems to have a better signal. I know it has an option for the Republic of Ireland but that doesn't have all the channels that I want, is there anyway to get both? That is where autobouqete is better as it gives you the option for both.

Just found this about autobouquets e2, change Bouquet Display Style to "style2" and start scan, autobouquets will restart without the - - you get before the bouquet names.

Last edited:
autobouquets E2 display style5 setup

View attachment 15578
f4a34e3c65c5710b5f9d4e58c6bdd506.jpg
jymjym can you explain how I get all sections up on my EPG as you can see all I have is all channels would like the selection like you have.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autobouquets E2 display style5 setup

View attachment 15578
f4a34e3c65c5710b5f9d4e58c6bdd506.jpg
jymjym can you explain how I get all sections up on my EPG as you can see all I have is all channels would like the selection like you have.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to add a file to your skin folder and edit a couple of lines in your extra.XML file.
Have a look in Kidda c's post he has a link with instructions but he doesn't recommend it.

It's where to find the option to change the Autobouquets E2 style to 2. Can't seem to find it to remove the -- symbol.

Back