How to put number on epg

tommycahir look at Post 24, i am using openvix image do not know much about openatv. Try when on EPG screen to go into settings (press menu) on openvix 5 row down service title mode toggle it and look for add number and service name this is only guest work on my part,
but it is the best i can do.

tommycahir look at Post 24, i am using openvix image do not know much about openatv. Try when on EPG screen to go into settings (press menu) on openvix 5 row down service title mode toggle it and look for add number and service name this is only guest work on my part,
but it is the best i can do.

Thanks for the advice it looks like there is some limitation with openatv so as only have options for picin,service name or picin and service name when I try change that setting in epg. I'll have a play around and see ifni can find something else that works for openatv.

tommycahir picture in post 24 shows a opition to add ch number to name (6th row down) is your set to yes?

It may be being updated so off the feeds at present. Look under 'E' in extensions or system? Can't mind what menu exactly

Last edited:
Back