How to remove plug in on a zgemma

Did you reboot with gui afterwards ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just did a full restart but the same problem for me
well ive just re flashed with ipab and it aint on the plugins so now im without it and dnt no where to get it from could u send me a link maybe ? or send me in the right direction plz?

My problem was that I was changing my sub to another supplier but I think with xtream they usually come from the supplier both of mine have

Are you using Vix and Sucmnsee image if so you need to update to his last 1 which is in downloads and plugins work

Thanx for thattich
Where would they be please
Then where to i send them to
Thankyou
Idledawn

His download is in the download section make sure you have copy of line details. The plugins work on that one so just download it from plugins. If you need hand setting up just shout as there are no instructions with the download

Is it the xtream plugin?
Problem iv'e got Tich ,my plugin wont download any at all
As im trying to open m3u on h2s
Apparently i have to open the file with a media player /ive ftp'd to temp but can't open file to play
Is this correct?
Big thnx for swift reply

If you have the Xtream plugin You need to install that in Tmp folder then on Box Menu >set up > Vix> local extensions to load it

Yes , correct Tich
Tried putty ssh but unable to open
I'm familiar with ftp etc as i use core ftp but wondered if it could be done with that?
I was advised just to put m3u on box & it would open
But not the case
Thanx

Not sure if people are still having this issue. I installed XtremeTV using Putty and had the same issue of unable to remove the plugin using the red button as it wasnt in the extentions. What you need to do is open Putty again and connect to your zGemma the same why you did when installing. Then type this.

opkg remove XtreamTV
then press Enter

Once this has been done exit and reboot box.

Hope this helps

Hi Guys I installed Xtream IPTV on my Zgemma H2 box recently. I ran into a problem and now need to uninstall it.
i installed by Putty but dont know how to uninstall. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance Ral

Hi Guys I installed Xtream IPTV on my Zgemma H2 box recently. I ran into a problem and now need to uninstall it.
Thanks in advance Ral
Have you looked in plugins see if you can uninstalled it from there I think it's red button to delete plugins if it's same layout as my h2s

Thanks in advance Ral
There's a post in this a bit further up what tells you how to uninstall xtreamtv off your box using putty just had a glance through posts and spotted it if that helps

thanks guys for the info. I have followed your advice and used the opkg remove XtreamTV option.
i want to reinstall it again but when i try with Putty i get a message that says " refuses to load as it matches same file".
when i reboot the box it doesnt appear on the menu.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks again.
Ral

If on Atv. FTP folder to tmp. Then Menu , set up software management. Instal local extension. Memory tmp. Press ok green to instal. On Vix Menu set up Vix ipk install Green button

hi all, I am new to all of this and I have a problem so if anyone can help it will be much appreciated and hope I can help others once learnt a bit

I bought an zgemma i55, my iptv supplier sent me a file that I put on a flash drive, after going threw the process I had the channels up and running fine but didn't like the look of the skin, I downloaded ipab, put it on a pen drive, pluged it in my i55, it looks nice but there are no channels? am I right thinking only some iptv providers support this? or do I need to do something.

thanks for reading

if you've reflashed your box with a new build, you'll need to add the file again that your iptv provider sent to you - reflashing a box is like formatting and installing a new operating system on a computer, everything that was there before has been overwritten

Some iptv providers only support certain images try what @pabloescaban has mentioned or get intouch with your provider see if he supports the image you have reflashed with

Back