Idiots Guide Step By Step?

I have broadband dude...I'm with Sly broadband it's the 17 meg download speed package..I have sat dish with wires behind tv ready for something to be connected..

Check my video above to give you a good idea on what box would be best for you. Please don't ask for the service provider on an open forum :)

Ok thanks Adam, guide anywhere on setting it up by any chance? And whats a epg? Sounds like something youd fire out of a rocket...
Its rpg out of a rocket mate epg is electronic program guide laments terms tv guide

I use zgemma h2s from sat days the cheapist option is firestick theres some pretty good apps for it but the only downfall is there wireless which most people prefer devices to be hard wired rather than wireless if you watch the video what @djrobmac posted it will give an idea about most boxes that can run iptv same as people said depends on what you want to pay and find a good reliable provider for iptv

Check my video above to give you a good idea on what box would be best for you. Please don't ask for the service provider on an open forum :)

Exactly what I was looking for, excellent tutorials and very well described, you my friend are dynamite..Great to get visuals on things..:(y):
-IPTV GUIDES SUPPORT & DISCUSSIONS-
This guys vids should be stuck on top post......Wouldn't have noobles like me asking daft questions, save a lot of heart-ache around here..

Wildz if your looking for a box then go onto eBay and pick up a second hand zgemma h.2s. The box is more than capable of running IPTV and if you get the correct set up then it will pretty much be the same as card sharing.

Find a good supplier, the supplier I use sends a plugin and it automatically loads the epg and updates daily and looks exactly the same as the card sharing days so you have a full operational 7 days epg.

If you purchase the zgemma h.2s then you have the added benefit of having a twin feed which means you can record the fta stuff that the other half probably watches most days.

I've not used the mag box but I have seen a few videos and the interface to me looks like something from the 80's (just my opinion)

Your choice but if it was me then I'd go for a second hand zgemma that can be bought for the same
Price as a firestick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was looking for, excellent tutorials and very well described, you my friend are dynamite..Great to get visuals on things..:(y):
-IPTV GUIDES SUPPORT & DISCUSSIONS-
This guys vids should be stuck on top post......Wouldn't have noobles like me asking daft questions, save a lot of heart-ache around here..

Thats some really kind words there! Thanks so much.

Wildz if your looking for a box then go onto eBay and pick up a second hand zgemma h.2s. The box is more than capable of running IPTV and if you get the correct set up then it will pretty much be the same as card sharing.

Find a good supplier, the supplier I use sends a plugin and it automatically loads the epg and updates daily and looks exactly the same as the card sharing days so you have a full operational 7 days epg.

If you purchase the zgemma h.2s then you have the added benefit of having a twin feed which means you can record the fta stuff that the other half probably watches most days.

I've not used the mag box but I have seen a few videos and the interface to me looks like something from the 80's (just my opinion)

Your choice but if it was me then I'd go for a second hand zgemma that can be bought for the same
Price as a firestick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats exactly why I've stuck with my h2s for full epg remaining channels and the added bonus of been able to record one program and watch another I was going to get a box specifically for iptv but got advised off here to stick with box I had fully recordable with epg can't complain I would go with h2s definatly

Mag256 all day long for me.

Twice as fast as the 254

Get the MAC address off the bottom of the box, give it to your server.

Type in a web address the server gives you. Happy days !!!

5 mins tops and you are up and running, easy to setup, easy to use.

I use an x92 Android box with a 3gb ram and play the iptv through perfect player app, plus have the box fully loaded with kodi ares wizard,mobdro,showbox etc.

Back