internal hard drive

jibbbbbb

Hi ever one , had my vu+duo2 box for a few months now looking to fit a internal hard drive , been reading up on this so I would like to buy a 2.5 so there is plenty of air flow around the box , looking for a min of 500gig has any one fitted a new internal drive which has worked with no problems looking to order one today so I've got time to set up before work starts again cheers

most will do as there's not much difference. you'll enjoy the box and all it's features. when done don't forget to activate time shift.

thank god for that mate do us a big favour please give me a link for a decent internal hard drive which will fit strait into my vu+duo 2 box ,, I really want a 2.5 inch to keep the box cool at the moment running at 30 degrees which is nice and cool,, a nice simple one please I will go to £40 no more than than cheers mate oh you one

sorry dont have a link as wos fitted hdd when i bought boxes or external ones 2tb i got locally.
30 is ok mine was at 48 lol

many others will have sourced them in uk and might say where

sorry dont have a link as wos fitted hdd when i bought boxes or external ones 2tb i got locally.
30 is ok mine was at 48 lol

many others will have sourced them in uk and might say where
well I hope so mate wanted to order one tonight uk would be great looked a a few but not sure sata 2.5 I was looking at any good and would it fit thanks all........

Last edited:
hi jibbbbbb time shift just allows you to rewind when watching a channel, so if you miss that important bit you can go back and view again. nothing major but handy when you nip to the kitchen!

hi jibbbbbb time shift just allows you to rewind when watching a channel, so if you miss that important bit you can go back and view again. nothing major but handy when you nip to the kitchen!
Thank you mate a bit like sly plus , does that mean I can rewind live TV

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 PM ----------

cheers mate will that fit strait in no problems if so I'm ordering it now cheers mate

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

WD Blue 750GB 2.5" SATA Mobile just ordered it of Amazon coming 30th just hope I've ordered the right one cheers all

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ----------

WD 750 GB 2.5-inch SATA Internal Hard Drive - Blue this is the one I've ordered

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ----------

WD 750 GB 2.5-inch SATA Internal Hard Drive - Blue I hope this is the right one I've ordered it now cheers ever one

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ----------

WD 750 GB 2.5-inch SATA Internal Hard Drive - Blue this ok I hope so I've ordered it now

He asked for 2.5" hdd for under 40 notes wd blue are pretty tough hdd if money wasn't an issue I would have said get the 2.5" wd red in either 1 or 2tb

I slapped a 4tb wd red 3.5" with no problems as yet jib as you ordered on amazon cancel it now as it will let you before its dispatched and take a look on wos and then re order

Worst case as it's Amazon you can return it free of charge as they are pretty good on returns but play it safe and cancel now and then re order bud

thank you boys ive cancelled it before despatch , so can we start again which one shell I order come on cactikid get off that fence lol ,, can I make it easy for you if you was buying one which one would you buy ,, lol now go for it ,, and baz thanks for that cancelled in time cheers ,,, I'm just hoping both of you go for the same one lol cheers boys

Back