internal hard drive

cheers mate not for me for ever one else go on which one would you go for ,,, in the interest of vu+duo 2 boxes lol

new hard drive comes today has any one got a link how to fit and set up wont ever think but epg going on to my hard drive and just epg to go on to USB stick thanks

i use epg to rear usb and internal hdd for recordings,both drives will need to be initialised to be mounted [ seen ]
something like this setup.

[video=youtube;aLzTXhMplGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLzTXhMplGo[/video]
and
[video=youtube;9CKBlNC3tRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CKBlNC3tRQ[/video]
as its more or less the same.

why lost setup your epg to use usb stick-usb
recordings should go to internal hdd
recheck in mounts size of usb is correct and size for hdd is also correct.
mine got switched in setup rec to usb and epg to hdd.
reread bees tut as it might be covered in that.

cheers mate I set epg to new drive and all working ok recording onto new drive will have a play later mind you my cable is still shit can't watch any sky channels with out freezing all the time fine on dish side ,, think I will try and find a different mgcam 1.38 cause its got be be a problem with the one I'm using can I just delete the cam I'm using and then flip a different one over or is it best just to just back to factor setting and start from scratch but this time try a different cam

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 PM ----------

heres my mg_cfg works fine on my duo2 and zero feel free to use that as couldn't download yours as on my phone but mine sits on my dropbox

i found lots of them posted on forums caused box to keep pinging internal ip address on line L: soon as i used this mg_cfg provided by vixteam who confirmed the issue i ftp'ed file over and rebooted box and router i've never had a problem since , also using mgcamd 1.38 here and no problems at all, currently running 3.2.021 but might run an update later today :)mg_cfg.rar. like this one cheers

UPDATED TO 3.2.027

Back