IPTV beginner

As someone new to this and doing my research, is no-one worried about the paper trail of paying by Paypal? Is it likely to ever lead to trouble somewhere down the road?

Firestick works perfect...just decent wifi needed,mine runs fine off my phone hotspot...
Never ever pay with Paypal friends and family,as you can't claim money back....they shouldn't have a problem with goods and services if they are genuine, simple as that.
Never pay without a 24h test...
Genuine servers will give you tests.
However you don't need to pay anything to anyone as theres free apps running live tv, that works perfectly on 4k stick,I've not paid a single server with the stick and have more than I used to have with cccam and DM800 e2 .....
And yes,the channels you are looking for are on it free....

American...UK... movies.... sports... ...etc...etc...all work fine for me ....
All free.

Attachments

• 1067950783-IMG-20230830-WA0003.jpg
    1067950783-IMG-20230830-WA0003.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230926_224518_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_224518_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20230926_224505_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_224505_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    921.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230926_224500_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_224500_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    970.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi folks. I have a sub which doesn't run out to February 2024, however I can no longer log in and I can't get hold of the reseller.Now this happened in about May time. Some how I managed to get another app which then worked. I log in with username and password I don't have any other details. I've tried searching again for an updated app but with no luck. Any of you guys can please help at all? Thanks

Hi folks. I have a sub which doesn't run out to February 2024, however I can no longer log in and I can't get hold of the reseller.Now this happened in about May time. Some how I managed to get another app which then worked. I log in with username and password I don't have any other details. I've tried searching again for an updated app but with no luck. Any of you guys can please help at all? Thanks
Ideally you need to try and contact the provider who you bought off which you’ve tried.
Did you buy the sub from off here cause if you did the admin team maybe able to help with your situation.
There’s no letters that your getting mistaken with like capital i looks like a lowercase L and zero and O can easily be mistaken.
How long have you not been able to login for as I know some rebranders apps was down yesterday due to hosting issues

Ideally you need to try and contact the provider who you bought off which you’ve tried.
Did you buy the sub from off here cause if you did the admin team maybe able to help with your situation.
There’s no letters that your getting mistaken with like capital i looks like a lowercase L and zero and O can easily be mistaken.
How long have you not been able to login for as I know some rebranders apps was down yesterday due to hosting issues
Hi, thanks for your reply,no bought elsewhere. Had the problem since Monday. Thanks

I presume this is Android and Which app are you using.

Firestick works perfect...just decent wifi needed,mine runs fine off my phone hotspot...
Never ever pay with Paypal friends and family,as you can't claim money back....they shouldn't have a problem with goods and services if they are genuine, simple as that.
Never pay without a 24h test...
Genuine servers will give you tests.
However you don't need to pay anything to anyone as theres free apps running live tv, that works perfectly on 4k stick,I've not paid a single server with the stick and have more than I used to have with cccam and DM800 e2 .....
And yes,the channels you are looking for are on it free....
Never ever paid for any services by goods and services, i've had plenty of subs over the years and haven't yet found anybody who will supply me without it being friends or family, i think you live in a different world to the one i live in!

Never ever paid for any services by goods and services, i've had plenty of subs over the years and haven't yet found anybody who will supply me without it being friends or family, i think you live in a different world to the one i live in!
To be fair post number 1 on the iptv request thread says not to pay by f&f so I think if you're buying a sub on here from a trustworthy reseller that's the main method of payment, it'll be the fly by night conmen who insist on f&f I assume. Probably a nice early red flag for who to avoid.

To be fair post number 1 on the iptv request thread says not to pay by f&f so I think if you're buying a sub on here from a trustworthy reseller that's the main method of payment, it'll be the fly by night conmen who insist on f&f I assume. Probably a nice early red flag for who to avoid.
I've always paid by F&F for many years for my iptv (Same supplier throughout) always been the way and always been happy to do so.

Agree always been friends and family paying via service and goods is just asking for trouble with sellers.
Too many people pay via service and goods and do charge backs just before the sub is due to end or once they’ve watched the weekend football.
It’s not like your paying a legit business with service and goods so better to stick to f&f or bank transfer

Back