IPTV beginner

Agree always been friends and family paying via service and goods is just asking for trouble with sellers.
Too many people pay via service and goods and do charge backs just before the sub is due to end or once they’ve watched the weekend football.
It’s not like your paying a legit business with service and goods so better to stick to f&f or bank transfer
bingo!

How many times do you read people saying "follow the advice in post one" when someone is talking about buying a sub?

"We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods."

How many times do you read people saying "follow the advice in post one" when someone is talking about buying a sub?

"We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods."
It's a good guideline, in reality if I was supplying iffy streams which I had no real control over as a reseller I would not want you paying me via service and goods.

To be fair post number 1 on the iptv request thread says not to pay by f&f so I think if you're buying a sub on here from a trustworthy reseller that's the main method of payment, it'll be the fly by night conmen who insist on f&f I assume. Probably a nice early red flag for who to avoid.
I’ve had numerous subs over the last decade or so and all of em inc those purchased on here , request payment by friends and family.

It is good guidelines to protect the buyer but the sellers also need protecting from charge backs for no reason at all.
The mods will put what they think is best all round which I did mention on another thread regarding PayPal.
Yeah we do get people posting read page 1 and take advice from it but how many listen either way lol.

How is it a good guideline if sellers refuse to adhere to it?
Cause the rest of the guideline is good for buyers but the mods have to look at both sides of saying pay via service and goods yes the seller has protection to get his money back and like I’ve already stated some end users will take the piss and just put charge backs in and have a free sub and cash back then move onto the next provider it’s a never ending cycle.
Maybe @HiTecK or @wheelo can say there reasons for putting service and goods and state both sides end user and seller side

Fact is i've never been robbed or mislead by any of the sellers i've had on here, i wouldn't accept payment by goods and services either, i know it probably goes against advice but i'm not sure many sellers would take payment by goods and services!

Finding a good provider is tedious. And can be daunting. But the outcome can be rewarding.. Take lots of tests, & go monthly payments, until your happy with provider.

Each to their own I guess. I currently buy my iptv from someone who doesn't sell via Internet forums but if I was looking for a sub on here I'd go to the request thread, refamiliarise myself with post number one, make a request following the guidelines and wait for sellers to contact me who I'd also hope would be following the guidelines. Seems a bit strange to have a suggestion there that we should completely disregard.

Most providers will take payment as F&F because there is no limit it's easier and PP don't ask question.

People can always take it on a monthly basis if they don't trust their providers and I know it will be more expensive but if you want to be safe and don't trust you providers then monthly is the way to go. After a few months then you can go full year if you want.

People can always take it on a monthly basis if they don't trust their providers and I know it will be more expensive but if you want to be safe and don't trust you providers then monthly is the way to go.

I always think it's worth bearing in mind that if someone is selling iptv they're a thief and a liar so any trust you have in them should come with a certain amount of caution then you're not setting yourself up for a shock if the time does come that they show their true colours towards you.

Most people who purchase iptv know it's illegal, I certainly know my provider does not lie to myself about provision of the service, I receive.

I always think it's worth bearing in mind that if someone is selling iptv they're a thief and a liar so any trust you have in them should come with a certain amount of caution then you're not setting yourself up for a shock if the time does come that they show their true colours towards you.
So are end users thief’s and liars so it’s 50/50 from both sides just like the major corperations there thief’s and liars it’s the world we live in

Most people who purchase iptv know it's illegal, I certainly know my provider does not lie to myself about provision of the service, I receive.
A provider should have no reason to lie if some one is upfront with them then they should be the same back imo it’s how trust and respect is earned imo

So are end users thief’s and liars so it’s 50/50 from both sides just like the major corperations there thief’s and liars it’s the world we live in
I dunno, I think "customers" could in some way be considered as much victims of the resellers fraud as the big TV companies are. You have to remember, resellers make a lot of money in this game, none of it is declared to HMRC. And there's a degree of manipulation of "customers" in it all - how often do you read a reseller on here comparing the service to a legitimate tv package and announcing that "customers" should be grateful that they take their money from them?

I dunno, I think "customers" could in some way be considered as much victims of the resellers fraud as the big TV companies are. You have to remember, resellers make a lot of money in this game, none of it is declared to HMRC. And there's a degree of manipulation of "customers" in it all - how often do you read a reseller on here comparing the service to a legitimate tv package and announcing that "customers" should be grateful that they take their money from them?
I have used the same provider for 5-6 years, we have an understanding, he gives me streams from I don't know where, and I in turn give him a small amount of money.
Any issues or requests I can always contact him and have always received a fast response.
Not all providers are of the same ilk

Back