IPTV blocked by IP ?

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Getting lots of reports that SLY and TalkTalk are managing to put blocks on Sports channels only on some IPTV subs.
Anybody having this problem at present ?

Mine was fine yesterday but I'm not with one of those ISP's.

My dad and one of my mates have iptv and use one of the ISP's you mentioned and they watched yesterday's PL matches without any problems.

Some providers have issue with EPL others don't. You just need to find providers that can get around the EPL block...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Some providers have issue with EPL others don't. You just need to find providers that can get around the EPL block...

Everyone knows about the original block, what the OP is asking about here is a new thing where instead of all the IPTV channels going black for PL matches, just the Sly Sports channels are affected - seemingly a new tactic from the powers that be that surfaced this week.

I see.
Had issues with +net a couple of weeks ago but last weekend no issues.
Is it throttling of a different kind?

One of the bigger providers has a disclaimer on their check out page stating that UK users will likely need a vpn as isps are blocking their service for premier league games.

the provider I know, at first was just being targeted for the sports channels, then the isp's decided that wasn't enough and blocked the whole server when football was on,its being going on like that for about 5-6 weeks,so its not a new thing just to target the sports channels. it would also depend if the provider has put all there sports channels on separate servers to the rest of there tv streams

Back