IPTV Bouquet Maker ?

danfango

is there a IPTV Bouquet Maker ? apparantly I need that to re-activate my sub by choosing a providor fro a list but I cant find the plugin and its not on the whoosh build it seems. Zgemme H2s any help ?

I can honestly say I have never heard of or even seen an IPTV bouquet maker, plus having to choose a provider from a list to re-activate your sub........is this your provider that has told you this?

If so, I would say you are being messed around to be honest, they should be giving you clear instructions on how to do it, plus surely they are the ones that re-activate your sub.

Hi first off the providor is a well known member here and his service has been excellent. Service went down and when my friend (also a subscriber) contacted the providor he gave instructions like this:

1. restart the GUI
2. open iptv bouquet maker and select Oys******** from the providors list
3. press run

My friend did this and he is up and running so unless he is describing the plugin incorrectly I don't know but I don't seem to have the plugin in the whoosh build that he used to reactivate his sub

Sounds like a genune seller then if they have given those detailed instructions and obviously it has worked for your friend. Sorry, I honestly dont know what plugin they can be referring to......hopefully someone else will post soon who uses the same setup.

there is such a plugin known as IPTV Bouquet Maker. I just couldn't tell you where i downloaded it from, but it was only in the last week or two that i downloaded it. I don't use IPTV so was only dwonloading to see was it a real plugin.

Back