IPTV Box - What to use

If your looking a sly look and a slight similar feel go with a zgemma h2s or i55 if you dont have a sly dish connection (dish connection only there for freeview wont affect iptv)

Wooshbuild 7 (openatv 6.1) has ironed out a nunber of early enigma2 iptv problems..has an easy m3u to bouquet converter that in conjunction with epg importer (both available from download plugins section) and an easy set up vpn plugin. Comes with the sly skin as an option, switch skins run the m3u converter and epg import and there ya go... alternatively set the m3u up on xtream editor (plugin also available in download plugins section) and customise your bouquets exactly as you want them as well as adding an epg to the channels.

My preferred setup:

Zgemma h2s (with freeview)
Wooshbuild 7
sly skin
Pia vpn (added using easy vpn plugin)
Setup- Xtream editor (bouquets and epg)

Havent really played with ipab..how did you go about linking your epg or was it already done through a script?
My supplier gave me username and password put them in on image used epg import and iported all my iptv channels to my epg but I think he pays ipab to use his iptv with their image to what we was talking about mate

Hi, I'm new to this site. I would like to watch the s*y channels as those are now blocked on my F5S box. Which box is the best pls? Kindly PM me for any offers.

Avoid amiko they are absolute malakite!

Saying that ive only ran into the older cheaper budget models. Whole lot of pain

Hi, I'm new to this site. I would like to watch the s*y channels as those are now blocked on my F5S box. Which box is the best pls? Kindly PM me for any offers.

If you just want one from box to essentially be working straight away with as little clicks as possible and as little thinking as possible id get a mag 254 or 256.. you type in a portal address and send the mac code to the provider and its done

if you like a bit of hoking and poking, customising things flashing images and all that good stuff get yourself an enigma2 box.. somthing like a zgemmah2s or a formular f1. I like these because it will give a service a real tv provider feel with a full 7day epg and the skins give you alayout like sly or sly q or like vermin if you want.

If you have an android box knocking about it may do the job.. download perfect player on it.. get an m3u link from a provider, youtube how to add an m3u on perfect player and bobs your uncle £50-100 saved.

If you have a smart tv, you may be able to download smart iptv from its appstore.. this will be free for 7days then its like £5 one off payment for the app.. setup is basically download it send your provider the mac address that appears in the app and away ya go.

Where's a reliable & cheap place to get an H2S box from? Lots on eBay but don't want to end up with a crap one.

Thanks

Where's a reliable & cheap place to get an H2S box from? Lots on eBay but don't want to end up with a crap one.

Thanks
I got a 3 month old second hand h2s going for £35 if your interested fully working and can flash with latest wooshbuild if you fancy it I bought a mag 256 instead and also have a Nvidia Shield

I got a 3 month old second hand h2s going for £35 if your interested fully working and can flash with latest wooshbuild if you fancy it I bought a mag 256 instead and also have a Nvidia Shield
Sounds good, will it run my IPTV m3u?

Go for a IPTV streaming box or android box if your set on getting a enigma2 box then get a genuine one none of these shity zgemma clone crap
If you get a enigma2 box then make sure your able to do the basics mainly flashing a new build of the image

Back