Iptv delayed

Dancab

Hey ready got Iptv had it for years, disappointing I think I’m 2-3 mins behind than some of my friends when watching live football matches.

Is they anyway having 20-30 delay instead of minutes.

Hey ready got Iptv had it for years, disappointing I think I’m 2-3 mins behind than some of my friends when watching live football matches.

Yes, try a different provider.

Do you have recommend Iptv service for that thanks?

No - read the first post of THIS THREAD and request trials. If I was you I'd specifically say that you want minimal delay. I checked mine watching the football today against the clock on the match on Sky Bet, it was only 40 seconds behind so your requirement isn't unreasonable.

Is they anyway having 20-30 delay instead of minuting
If you do not switch channels, you woukd never know.

Have a look at different channels aswel ie sky sports, Optus, now HK etc some channels may have less delay than others

Enjoy thinking I'm spending £60 a month less than them. :smiley:

Would also make any difference moving to sat?

Less delay on sat but less choice of matches unless you have a motorised dish. That's a can of worms you're better off opening in the satellite section of the forum though as the posters there will be able to answer any questions you might have.

Life Is hard buddy. People get plenty for there money. It's like the sky sat thing I think people look at that through rose tinted glasses. It had its issues.

Life Is hard buddy. People get plenty for there money. It's like the sky sat thing I think people look at that through rose tinted glasses. It had its issues.

I can't remember CS having many issues tbh, it seemed pretty solid from what I recall.

I can't remember CS having many issues tbh, it seemed pretty solid from what I recall.
It did mate. You would have to look back at old posts. Maybe not on here now. But the same amount of posts and problems on a daily basis

I’m not moaning as iptv is value for money and you save alot of money just wish I was closer behind not miles off etc

My friend streams for free so don’t understand why his always ahead of me etc lol as I pay for sub

When most iptv went down for a while after the xtream raids I used free streams I found on social media and was very surprised at the quality and stability of them. Just a bit of a faff finding one every match rather than just flicking to the channel on an iptv sub.

I think with free streams reason why they quicker is they not going through iptv then to client etc

I can never find anything then pops up drive me insane kol

nothing wrong with free streams you have to mess around to find them.

but are more likely to be taken down.

Back