Iptv keeps going off

Anth1

Hi all
My service started great then started getting worse pixalating then a channel would freeze I could click up or down channels then go back and would be ok. Since the weekend every channel gose off then eventually it all comes back on.
My provider tells me there working on a fix but it’s not them it’s the isp.
They recommender I instal a vpn I know what it is but I don’t have a clue how to instal so went back to ask them and they told me to wait and see if they can fix it.

Is my provider full of it?

There could be every chance they are working on a fix however most decent providers have workarounds for vpns already

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There could be every chance they are working on a fix however most decent providers have workarounds for vpns already

Allegedly they are decent but don’t know if I’m aloud to name them here?

I would wait to see if they make a fix if not you could always look at a different provider if not paid long term or you can always install a vpn but if it's not your isp then it should be down to provider to try a fix around the problem like as @qasim22 has stated most already have a fix

nop not allowed mate. Worth trying the sub im another device / network see how it performs

My mate has a sub from the same provider and his is the same I feel shit as I recommended it to him

seems like provider issue mate... take a test elsewhere i guess

Supplier said it’s an isp issue and they block it mainly when the football is on. I find it strange if they could block it why would they unblock it after the football?

its a specific EPL block court order they got before season started. quite a few people know of it now.

Normally bypassed by vpn or if provider has a work around

As @qasim22 has mentioned they way to bypass is by vpn isp block it due to high court ruling it could only affect football or it can affect it all some vpns are easy to install depending on box type if not in a long term sub then why not try a different provider

its a specific EPL block court order they got before season started. quite a few people know of it now.

Normally bypassed by vpn or if provider has a work around

Oh right Hopefuly there will be a fix

Where
What has your provider exactly told you
isp is blocking it mainly when football is on we recommend a vpn.
I then asked how I go about installing a vpn I was then told wait a few days we are working on a fix .
This service has been great for 2 months

Where

isp is blocking it mainly when football is on we recommend a vpn.
I then asked how I go about installing a vpn I was then told wait a few days we are working on a fix .
This service has been great for 2 months
Is it at there end its getting blocked or your end if there end is fine and your getting blocked by the isp you will need a vpn there is tutorials on how to install vpns

Is it at there end its getting blocked or your end if there end is fine and your getting blocked by the isp you will need a vpn there is tutorials on how to install vpns
He said it’s not the it’s my isp but if that’s the case my mates is too

It sounds like it's at there end if so a vpn at your end would be no good hope they work a fix out for you

Back