Iptv keeps going off

You totally contradict yourself. In post 18 you told him not to get a VPN because 2 people were having problems, saying it had to be the supplier and a VPN wouldn't work. Then in post 27 your telling him how to install a VPN and telling him it how much it costs.
I have plenty of friends all on the same server, we all need a VPN because the supplier has been trying with limited success to bypass the blocks. Until he finds a solution having a VPN solves the problem. Ultimately the problem is at our end because with VPN turned on the 3pm's are still clearing.
Sorry if my post sounded contradictory I was trying to explain that if it was happening at suppliers end a vpn would be no good then when op mentioned about a vpn I mentioned a simple way and price which people have stated many times on forum and just gave my advice

The latest from my suplier
He says the servers were compromised at the weekend and there being replaced it will take another day or so .

Is he stalling for time or possible?

The latest from my suplier
He says the servers were compromised at the weekend and there being replaced it will take another day or so .

Is he stalling for time or possible?
no clue tbh only he will know whats going on. Best to give benefit of doubt at first i guess only fair

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He could be stalling, but I'd ask why?
Anything other than giving them time will cost money, so unless you need the service in the meantime, I'd be patient.
You could take tests in the meantime to both check how other services are and this would also fill your gap.
Whilst they are communicating and owning that there are issues, it seems positive.

Done some research via the internet and Facebook and it seems genuine apparently they were blocked so are investing in new servers and say this won’t happen again apparently there that big they got the wrong attention so understandable. So hopefully it will get sorted.
So a vpn would have been no good for me. Don’t understand why at the start they had to say it was my end. Unless they where just becoming aware of the problem

Done some research via the internet and Facebook and it seems genuine apparently they were blocked so are investing in new servers and say this won’t happen again apparently there that big they got the wrong attention so understandable. So hopefully it will get sorted.
So a vpn would have been no good for me. Don’t understand why at the start they had to say it was my end. Unless they where just becoming aware of the problem
Entirely possible so just wait it out to weekend and see what happebs. Worth taking tests of others to see how they perform on your network

Entirely possible so just wait it out to weekend and see what happebs. Worth taking tests of others to see how they perform on your network

Yes currently looking for test lines for the ipab build for me and my mate

Any iptv provider that has a facebook page and advertises itself all over the internet is always going to get blocked, getting 'new servers' will make no difference as these will also get blocked PDQ, you need a provider who is unknown to the powers that be, someone who stays below the radar. They already know who he is now so it's game over as far as I can see

Any iptv provider that has a facebook page and advertises itself all over the internet is always going to get blocked, getting 'new servers' will make no difference as these will also get blocked PDQ, you need a provider who is unknown to the powers that be, someone who stays below the radar. They already know who he is now so it's game over as far as I can see

Totally agree. My previous supplier advertises on Facebook, guess what, their support page was full of people complaining they had no channels. This is a frequent thing for them as well, they are always going off or getting blocked. Do as Pablo says and find someone who stays below the radar.

Totally agree. My previous supplier advertises on Facebook, guess what, their support page was full of people complaining they had no channels. This is a frequent thing for them as well, they are always going off or getting blocked. Do as Pablo says and find someone who stays below the radar.
That’s fair enough but if people don’t advertise how do you find a good seller ? I’ve had about 6 pms here telling me there service is great and to go with them

That’s fair enough but if people don’t advertise how do you find a good seller ? I’ve had about 6 pms here telling me there service is great and to go with them
Test em all is the only way

Use the request thread on here, take tests and ask the supplier how they do their support. That's all I did, I then searched Google, Facebook and everything else I can think of to see if I can find any info on them. Needless to say, there are no details of my supplier anywhere to be found and I never have any problems. I don't share details of my supplier, sorry, before anyone asks.

I got mine from using the request thread on here though, you just need to put the time and effort in to trial them, I know it's a PITA but it's the only way.

Exspensive that way I’ve been trying all day to get a free test line nobody will

You may want to start listening to what people are saying,
free tests are expensive?
you've been informed several times over the past few days that there's a request thread for iptv, all of them offer free 24 hour tests by PM so make sure you've got room in your inbox

When I posted on the request thread, I must have had about 15 replies, all with offers of free trials. If you are paying for trials, then you are looking in the wrong place.

You may want to start listening to what people are saying,
free tests are expensive?
you've been informed several times over the past few days that there's a request thread for iptv, all of them offer free 24 hour tests by PM so make sure you've got room in your inbox
Cheers not used forum much need to hunt around

Thanks to all who replied and advised but I’m back on with my original server let’s hope it stays that way and it’s as good as it was before

Back